A teenager who was filmed allegedly terrorising security guards at a David Jones store has been exposed in a series of damning videos. The girl and her friends were caught on camera confronting shoppers and staff at the department store in Maitland, New South Wales, on Sunday. They allegedly began verbally and physically abusing security guards because they thought their misplaced bags had been withheld by staff. In nearly surfaced footage, shared by neighbour Jacinta Cook, one of the 16-year-olds involved in the department store fracas was seen terrorising strangers on the streets near her home in Raymond Terrace, New South Wales. Ms Cook, 22, claimed the videos were shared by the girl herself on Snapchat. In one video, the teenager could be seen appearing to beat up a young girl in a bikini who was standing on a skateboard. A violent teenager who was filmed aggressively terrorising security guards in David Jones has been exposed in a series of damning videos (pictured) In one video, the teen could be seen allegedly beating up a young girl in a bikini (pictured) ‘You f***ing did don’t sit here and lie, c***!’ she yelled at the stunned girl. ‘Don’t look down either!’… Read full this story
- Don’t Try to Catch a Komodo Dragon — Unless You’re David Attenborough
- How one man went from hunting meteorites to being hunted by the law
- Playbook: Inside the House GOP's big immigration meeting
- Tanzania: Stricter Laws Vital to Curb Old Women Killings
- Adrian Piper’s Show at MoMA is the Largest Ever for a Living Artist. Why Hasn’t She Seen It?
- The faces of 66 Cambridgeshire criminals locked up this year
- Jailed in June: Criminals who have been taken off our streets
- O Holy Night (and Day)
- It Sucks That We All Live In The World Of RoboCop Now But The Movie Is Great
- Investigative Chicago Reader to Become Black-Owned
'No regard for the law': Foul-mouthed schoolgirl who was filmed 'attacking security guards inside a David Jones store' is exposed in a series of damning brawl videos have 310 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.