Windows 10 users should hover their mouse over the “Upgrade Now” button with caution, as users have flagged some issues with the latest operating system. Dubbed KB4517389, the problematic cumulative update which was released earlier this month is now causing boot failures for some Windows 10 users. Otherwise known as Blue Screen Of Death, this troublesome glitch prevents the PC from booting up at all – locking it to an error page. Windows 10 KB4517389 was issued to users on October 8, 2019. A relatively minor update, it’s designed to bring security and fixes for printers. Unfortunately, it is also the cause of a series of problems for users with certain PC configurations. Until now, we’ve seen reports of the upgrade breaking the Start Menu – preventing Windows 10 users from accessing any applications on their machine, as well as problems with the performance of Microsoft’s Edge web browser. The US technology firm recently had to launch a ”critical” update to mend an issue with its Internet Explorer software. But the latest issue is easily the worst we’ve seen so far. According to some expert digging from Windows Latest, the issues seem to stem from cldflt.sys – which is associated with… Read full this story
- Who is Fixing Your PC?
- How to Fix Microsoft Windows 10 Update Issues?
- 10 Things To Do For A Healthy & Secure PC
- How to Fix Common PC Problems - Read More About It
- Windows 10 Customer Service Number
- Solutions for Windows 10 Freezes/Crashes Issues after Anniversary Update
- Enable the Spartan Browser’s Speedy New Edge Engine in Windows 10
- Why my Windows 10 not connecting to internet after Update?
- Windows Restarts Without Warning? Learn How To Fix
- How to Fix Common PC Problems
New Windows 10 bug is so bad it’s breaking computers, but there's a fix to revive your PC have 275 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.