Looking for cheap cinema tickets? Martin Lewis has revealed a simple way Brits can get their hands on Odeon tickets for a fiver each.
First appearing on the MSE cinema tricks and tips blog , the incredible deal offers Odeon cinema tickets for £5 each.
The saving will depend on the choice of location, but Martin claims a normal ticket usually costs anywhere up to £18 at Odeon.
Speaking to ITV viewers, the money saving guru said: “If you fancy the cinema in the next week, go to Groupon by midnight tonight. Whether it works out cheaper for you depends on the local price of your Odeon.
“Some are as cheap as £3 which in this case, don’t do it. Some are up to £18, which is a big saving.”
The Groupon deal can be purchased in sets of two or five tickets and must be used by October 10.
To get your hands on the tickets, you will need to buy your voucher on the official Groupon website.
The cinema tickets can then be redeemed through the site, but you will be required to spend 75p on an online booking fee.
So two cinema tickets, which is £7.75 each, will bring the total to £11.50.
You won’t be able to redeem your tickets voucher at the cinema.
The tickets can be used across multiple visits and you can only purchase the deal once per Groupon account.
It also excludes all Joker showings and 3D screening but is valid at 110 cinemas.
Odeon has 120 cinemas in the UK, to find your nearest participating location, visit the Groupon website.
And to get the deal you must also be signed up as a Groupon member which you can do by following this link.
- What is equity release and how does it work? Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert explains all
- Money Saving Expert tricks could snag you a council tax refund of thousands
- Money expert Martin Lewis highlights debt-mental health link
- Martin Lewis reveals trick that could save you hundreds on phone and car insurance
- Martin Lewis explains key steps to take when securing a mortgage
- Martin Lewis urges tens of thousands of women to check their state pension payments
- Martin Lewis offers important tip on mortgage payment holidays - 'cross your fingers!'
- Martin Lewis issues shock warning to energy customers - 'IT’S GOT WORSE!'
- Martin Lewis advises on the best way to improve a credit score - ‘pay in full!’
- Martin Lewis reveals the two items he is always willing to pay MORE for
- Martin Lewis advises all shoppers to buy a £1 packet of Walkers crisps
- Martin Lewis explains two new ways banks are protecting Britons against fraud
- Martin Lewis’ MoneySavingExpert reveals trick to get year’s worth of 2for1 cinema tickets for only £1
- Martin Lewis issues ‘last chance’ warning on mortgage payment holidays
- 'Nothing cheaper' Martin Lewis gives 'best action' to keep energy bills as low as possible
- Martin Lewis highlights free way to get Will - and it could reduce Inheritance Tax bills
- Martin Lewis explains credit score and how to boost your number TODAY
- Martin Lewis says customers who want cheap energy deals should 'do nothing'
- Martin Lewis hits out as he's branded 'out of touch' over home life query ‘I'm frustrated'
- Martin Lewis on how you can earn £135 on the day of the General Election
Money Saving Expert Martin Lewis discusses how to get £5 Odeon cinema tickets have 565 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at October 4, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.