Michelle Obama has opened up about her fitness regime and asked other women to share how they ‘take care’ of themselves in a gym selfie. On Sunday, the former First Lady wrote: ‘It doesn’t always feel good in the moment.’ ‘But after the fact, I’m always glad I hit the gym. How did you all take care of yourself on this #SelfCareSunday? ����,’ the 55-year-old mom of two added. The former First Lady can be seen dressed in gym gear, holding a heavy ball over her head in a weighted lunge. The former First Lady can be seen doing weighted lunges while holding a heavy ball over her head Obama has become increasingly focused on spreading a message of wellness to other women. This photo from her Instagram shared that she would sometimes hold fitness classes with some of her girlfriends at bootcamp weekends at the White House She has become increasingly focused on spreading a wellness message which began with one of her chief campaigns as First Lady during Barack’s presidency. ‘Let’s Move!’ started in 2010 and sought to stem the high rates of childhood obesity in the United States. The mission for the campaign was ‘solving the challenge… Read full this story
- Jessica Simpson Shares Post-Workout Selfie with Husband Eric Johnson and Daughter Birdie
- Michelle Obama Shares Workout Playlist: Lizzo, Cardi B, Beyonce
- Michelle Obama shares her workout playlist in hopes you'll keep your New Year's fitness resolution
- Spotify Users Can Now Work Out to Michelle Obama's Playlist; Here's the Full List
- Inside Michelle Obama & Julia Roberts' Emotional Day with Vietnamese Schoolgirls: 'I Will Never Recover'
- Meet the Vietnamese 11th Grader Whose Hours-Long School Commute Reminded Michelle Obama of Herself: 'I'm Just Like You'
- Michelle Obama Looks Back on the 'Panic,' Vulnerability & Gratitude of Her Record-Setting Year: 'Life Feels Different'
- Michelle Obama's Becoming details her journey from working class Chicago to the White House
- Women writers dominate Amazon's 2019 bestsellers lists - with Margaret Atwood, Michelle Obama and food bloggers Pinch of Nom outselling male authors
- Michelle Obama's former chief of staff to run Grammys diversity task force
Michelle Obama posts a workout selfie from the gym and invites other women to share how they 'take care' of themselves have 351 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.