Danny Hussey is happy to help Holbeach United hot-shot Jonny Lockie’s return to a higher level. The former Spalding United striker was on target again for the Tigers to secure tonight’s victory over Rothwell Corinthians at Carter’s Park. Lockie got the only goal midway through the first half for Holbeach’s fifth successive home win – sending them up to third in the uhlsport United Counties League Premier Division. Hussey said: “He is linking up well with Josh Ford who knows Jonny will be playing off the shoulder of the full-back or centre-half. “He showed his pace again and once he gets on the move, there is no catching him. “He needs to develop and work on the last phase of the game. If he does that, I don’t think he will be playing here for much longer. “He will be playing at a higher level for more money and I’m happy with that.” Lockie’s clinical right-foot finish from Ford’s assist proved enough to settle a hard-fought battle against Corinthians. Joe Smith almost headed a free-kick into his own net but the only real threat from the visitors came when substitute Niall Duffy hooked the ball wide. Two fouls on Lockie… Read full this story
- 2019 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play sold out
- Missouri tennis carries five-game winning streak into weekend matches
- Video: Tiger Woods Has Perfect Response After Watching Clip of Haters and Doubters
- Former DEA Head: 'El Chapo' Jurors Should Watch 'Over Their Shoulders' After Guilty Verdict, Forgo Spotlight
- No. 10 Auburn takes charge, leads field at Tiger Invitational
- Tiger Woods says game ‘right on track’ as Masters approaches
- What better place than the Masters for Tiger Woods to win another major?
- Burns matches strikeout record, twirls shutout vs. Cincinnati
- Cursive Brought the Heat to Paper Tiger on a Cold Friday Night
- What it's like to go into sudden death with Tiger Woods
MATCH VERDICT AND REACTION: Lockie on target again for Tigers have 318 words, post on www.spaldingtoday.co.uk at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.