Joe Biden down played his age at Tuesday’s Democratic debate as he baffled viewers with a series of gaffes as he tried to explain his tax policy, attack Donald Trump’s foreign policy, and caught himself before he claimed he ended Roe vs. Wade, the landmark case that legalized abortion in America. Biden, who’s struggled to overcome a damaging narrative about his age after a series of mistakes on the campaign trail, left the audience with several head scratching moments in the second Democratic debate. The former vice president, during an attack on his rivals Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, stopped himself just in time from making a claim about ending abortion in America. ‘Senator Warren said we can’t be running any vague campaigns. We’ve got to level with people. We’ve got to level with people and tell them exactly what we’re going to do, how we’re going to get it done, and if you can get it done. I’m going to say something that is probably going to offend some people here, but I’m the only one on this stage that has gotten anything really big done from the Violence Against Women Act to making sure that we pass the Affordable Care… Read full this story
- Barack Obama And Joe Biden Reunite For Lunch In D.C.
- Barack Obama and Joe Biden are men of 'Mystery' to this author
- Joe Biden falls ill, won't campaign for Dems at Illinois State Fair
- Barack Obama, Joe Biden have lunch together at D.C. bakery
- Joe Biden Launches 'As You Are' Campaign In Support Of LGBTQ Youth
- Barack Obama and Joe Biden Order Ham and Cheese Sandwiches on Surprise Lunch Date at D.C. Bakery
- Joe Biden Would Beat Donald Trump, but He's Not the Favorite of Democrats, New Poll Indicates
- Meet the Happy (Class) Warrior: Joe Biden Tries Out a 2016 Persona
- Who Won the Democratic Debate? Progressives, Hands Down
- FTW: Bills making huge mistake benching Tyrod Taylor
Joe Biden gaffes his way through Democratic debate, promising to abolish AND double the same tax, and almost making the ultimate mistake by boasting he 'put us in a position to end roe v' before stopping abruptly have 335 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.