JESS Shears has proudly shown off her mum tum just days after giving birth.
The post comes just hours after the new mum was forced to hit back after she was cruelly trolled for going to the gym so soon after welcoming her first child with husband Dom Lever.
Taking to Instagram, the 26-year-old star shared a photo of herself in a trendy patterned dress.
The leopard-print design hugged her figure, with the off-the-shoulder style and midi-length looking incredible on the reality TV favourite.
She captioned the post: “Rocking a mum tum but who cares, in love with this dress from @neverfullydressed”.
At the weekend, Jess showed off her stomach online – just hours after revealing that she had given birth.
Revealing that her bundle of joy hadn’t been born on Saturday, which is when she and Dom shared their first photos, Jess wrote: “Can people stop assuming they know anything about the birth of our child.
“Just because we chose to share an image yesterday does not mean that’s when they were born.
“Dom, baby and I are happy, healthy and recovering at our own rate.”
Dom, 28, had previously shared a picture of his wife hitting the weights, lifting two 7kg dumbbells in a pair of leggings.
Jess also showed off her flat tummy in a brief video where the tiny tot wriggled on her lap, with only their legs and body visible.
The couple have yet to reveal the baby’s name or gender.
On Saturday, Dom sent fans into meltdown when he posted a photo of himself and the newborn walking out of the hospital car park – announcing his baby’s arrival.
He simply wrote: “Baby we did it.”
The hunk also paid a touching tribute to Jess, sharing a picture of her while pregnant to his page.
He wrote: “So much respect and love for everything you’ve done” ending the message with a love-heart.
The pair announced Jess’ pregnancy back in May after meeting on series three of ITV2 dating show Love Island.
However, they’re not the first Love Island couple to have a baby, with Cally-Jane Beech and Luis Morrison taking that honour in 2017.
Jess and Dom got engaged after three months of dating before marrying first in a bizarre ceremony overseen by Richard Arnold on Good Morning Britain.
They later remarried for a second time in a romantic ceremony on the Greek Island of Mykonos in October last year.
STRICTLY GLUM DANCING
Kevin Clifton moans ‘told you so’ after he & Anneka get Strictly boot
‘never been better’
Strictly spat backstage as Katya Jones makes ‘dig’ at ex-husband Neil
Molly-Mae wears tiny mini-skirt and thigh-high boots on fashion shoot
house of horrors
Katie Price’s mansion is unliveable & the family now live in the annexe
Joe Swash slams ‘s***’ holiday with Stacey Solomon and complains non-stop
Inside Stacey Dooley’s stylish lovenest full of pricey candles and flowers
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
- Powerful image of a pregnant woman giving birth that shows her BONES sticking out of her back is applauded online - as people celebrate the incredible strength of the female body
- Serena Williams on Giving Birth: ‘I Am About to Be a Real Woman Now’
- Mother, 24, gives birth to baby boy TEN WEEKS after her waters broke
- Woman Gives Birth in a Bookstore, Proves Bookstores Are Still Useful
- Black Lab gives birth to shocking litter: ‘They were just flying out’
- 'She had a hole in her abdomen': Alexis Ohanian recalls the horror of watching wife Serena Williams almost DIE while giving birth to Olympia - as he fights for paid paternity leave for other dads
- Ryan Seacrest: Beyoncé's About to Give Birth
- Should You Give Birth at a Birth Center?
- To glam or not to glam soon after giving birth
- More Than 2 Million Girls Under 14 Give Birth Each Year