Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney have officially tied the knot. The 29-year-old Oscar winning actress wore a Dior dress as she married the 34-year-old art dealer, People reports. The newlyweds then held a wedding reception for their 150 guests – which included the likes of Adele, Cameron Diaz and Emma Stone - at the Belcourt of Newport in Newport, Rhode Island. The bridegroom, looking sharp in a tuxedo, and his best men were among the first to arrive to at the venue amid tight security which included multiple guards posted around the property with check-in lists, blackout screens and fake hedges erected to prevent prying eyes. Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney have officially tied the knot at an intimate ceremony at haunted Rhode Island castle in front of 150 family and Hollywood elite. Guests could be seen mingling in the courtyard of the luxurious estate while wearing tuxedos and dresses The couple said their ‘I do’s’ at the stunning Belcourt Mansion in Newport, Rhode Island on Saturday evening The 29-year-old Oscar winning actress wore a Dior dress as she married the 34-year-old art dealer, People reports (pictured; it appears to be Jennifer, dressed in white, in the courtyard of the… Read full this story
- Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney secretly married?
- Jennifer Lawrence and her fiance Cooke Maroney hold hands as they visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC... hours before stepping out for date night in the city
- Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper reunite for the misjudged
- Jennifer Lawrence baked as life-sized Hunger Games cake
- Jennifer Lawrence: weight comments 'should be illegal'
- Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games cake wins gold
- Jennifer Lawrence movie 'Joy' is about mom of former Cravath lawyer
- Couple visits all 254 Texas courthouses in 14,500-mile odyssey, ties knot Monday in Ellis County
- From radical roots, Chesa Boudin seeks to become San Francisco’s top prosecutor
- Only in San Francisco? Child of Weather Underground parents bids for top prosecutor job
Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney tie the knot! Lovebirds enjoy intimate ceremony at haunted Rhode Island castle in front of 150 family and Hollywood elite - including Sienna Miller and Kris Jenner have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.