She became a global ambassador for WW – formerly known as Weight Watchers – in 2018.
And now, Kate Hudson has opened up maintaining her weight and living a balanced lifestyle after giving birth to her third child last year.
Speaking to The Sun Herald, the 40-year-old actress said: ‘It’s about understanding your food and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, being part of a community and having support.’
‘It’s about understanding your food’: Kate Hudson (pictured) has opened up maintaining her weight and living a balanced lifestyle after giving birth to her third child last year in an interview with The Sun Herald on Sunday
Kors blimey! Make like Kate in a classic plaid blazer
Michael Kors Collection crystal blazer
Shop the new collection here
We’re not sure if it’s a natural glow or make up – either way, we want what Kate Hudson’s got.
Maybe it’s her outfit that’s keeping Kate so happy? We can’t say we’d blame her – it’s from Michael Kors’ Spring/Summer 2020 collection, which will be available to purchase in January.
With its crystal stud embellishments, Kate’s blazer is an update on the classic plaid, and we love its long line shape, too.
Naturally it comes at a cost, but as you all know we do love to justify a purchase here at Fashion Finder HQ.
You don’t have anything else like it! It’s an investment! It’ll go with EVERYTHING!
Sold? We are.
Whilst we wait in anticipation for the collection to touch down (our credit cards are already feeling a bit flustered) why not click right to shop the current range?
Feeling more level headed? We’ve selected the best high street versions below from Zara, Mango, Marks & Spencer and Revolve.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
Kate explained that she also eats healthy meals and makes informed decisions when it comes to food.
She said that it’s not just about losing weight but more about wellness.
‘I’ve always been a very healthy eater and I’m very knowledgeable about nutrition but I use the app to look things up that I’m not sure about.’
Kate said: ‘It’s about understanding your food and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, being part of a community and having support’
Meanwhile, Kate was announced as a global ambassador for WW in December last year – two months after giving birth to her third child.
Speaking to PEOPLE at the time, she said ‘it came at a perfect time’ because it gave her the opportunity to focus on herself.
‘It’s hard when you have babies. Everyone comes before you, and you have to find that time to just focus in on yourself,’ she told the publication.
Choices: Kate explained that she also eats healthy meals and makes informed decisions when it comes to food
‘One of my passions in life is wanting people to live their most optimum life, whether it be in health or in happiness,’ she said.
She said that as an ambassador she hopes to inspire others to live a more balanced and healthier lifestyle.
‘I am excited to walk down a street and have someone come up and say they’re apart of the community, because it means they’re doing something good for themselves.’
Role: Kate was announced as a global ambassador for WW in December last year – two months after giving birth to her third child
- Katie Waissel's transformation as she insists she 'looks better after giving birth'
- Now we can Sia! Australian singer ditches her signature wig as she meets with Kate Hudson in Los Angeles to work on a rumoured musical together
- Kate Hudson bares all at Golden Globe Awards - but is it all a bit too much?
- Teen Mom OG: Ryan Edwards checks himself into rehab missing wife Mackenzie Standifer giving birth
- Teenage girl was forced to give birth to her 37-year-old rapist's baby and only learned he was the father after a DNA test
- Wondering what is the secret to having a healthy lifestyle? A good night’s sleep is the answer
- Abbey Clancy flaunts toned baby body on family holiday weeks after giving birth
- Secret to staying fit: Exercise more important than diet to maintain weight loss
- Kate Middleton's weightloss secrets revealed as she wows in skinny jeans just months after giving birth to Louis
- It's a boy! Meghan, wife of Britain's Prince Harry, gives birth