Many of the Good Morning Britain presenters are happily married. Piers Morgan, Kate Garraway, Ben Shephard and Charlotte Hawkins are just a few of the famous faces who regularly share their anniversary celebrations and big days on social media. Let’s take a trip down memory lane and look back at their stunning wedding days. Piers Morgan Instagram Piers Morgan married fellow journalist Celia Walden in 2010 in Oxfordshire. During an appearance on Lorraine this summer, Piers revealed Celia had forgotten their anniversary every single year since they tied the knot. The controversial host said: “She’s forgotten it for nine consecutive years! It’s just like I’m not in her airspace at all! “So I have a wife who just never remembers our anniversary. So I remembered I gave her a card.” Celia, who has daughter Elise with Piers, whilst he also has three sons with his first wife, recently took to Instagram to share a sweet throwback snap from their wedding day. She wrote: “Nine years ago today – he just reminded me” followed by the hashtags “#happyanniversary #sorryiforgotagain”. While Piers marked the anniversary by writing: “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to persuade my wife to marry me’ –… Read full this story
- Pippa Middleton Is Engaged
- Who Are Bachelorette Parties Even For?
- This Week in Tabloids: Beyoncé's in Love With Her Bodyguard
- How the Kardashians Replaced the Windsors and Became the Royal Family of the 2010s
- The Avengers assemble one week early, plus 32 other movies coming this April
- The Most Miserable Princess Ever: Sisi, Empress Elisabeth of Austria
- 'There's Something They Want to Hide': A Conversation With
- This Week In Tabloids: Jennifer Aniston Is Finally Having Her 1,187,366th Baby!
Inside the Good Morning Britain presenters' weddings - from Piers' posh do to Kate's romantic nuptials have 278 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.