Hillary Clinton has backed out of a speaking appearance at an event where Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is scheduled to speak, after accusing Gabbard of being ‘Russian asset.’ Clinton canceled her upcoming appearance at Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit next week in Washington DC, just as her war of words with the Hawaii Congresswoman is escalating, according to Slate. Gabbard, 38, blasted Clinton as ‘queen of the warmongers’ in response to the 2016 loser’s allegation, and remains scheduled to headline the event’s program on Tuesday. A Clinton confidante tried to tamp down speculation that Gabbard was the reason Clinton cancelled, insisting that she actually backed out of the event because former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is on the schedule. Hillary Clinton has backed out of a speaking appearance at an event where Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is scheduled to speak, after accusing Gabbard of being ‘Russian asset’ Gabbard’s headshot and bio remain on the list of speakers for the summit, while Clinton’s disappeared from the page sometime on Friday A Clinton confidante insisted that she actually backed out of the summit because former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen (above) is on the schedule ‘While there’s an argument to be made… Read full this story
- 2008 Independent Games Summit Announces Full Schedule
- GDC 2012: Blizzard, Moriarty and postmortem Summits added to schedule
- The Legendary Michael Jordan Speaks Out in a Candid Interview to Celebrate the Launch of NBA 2K14
- What’s the Difference Between All These Running Apps?
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Bot Armies Boost Candidates' Popularity on Twitter
- Clinton Campaign Latest Target of Hackers Linked to Russia
- Presidential Candidates Offer Sharp Differences on the Future of Renewable Energy
- Clinton Issues Clarion Call to Boost Tech in the US
- Campaign 2.0, Part 1: 'Hillary 1984' Is Just the Beginning
- MySpace, MTV to Give Candidates Last Word Before Super Tuesday
Hillary CANCELS appearance at 'Most Powerful Women' summit where Tulsi Gabbard is scheduled to speak, after Clinton accused the Democratic candidate of being a 'Russian asset' groomed to run as a third-party candidate for president in 2020 have 311 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.