She will portray poet Emily Dickinson in the hotly anticipated television series. And Hailee Steinfeld dazzled in a dramatic black and white co-ord as she joined her Dickinson co-stars at Apple Regent Street in London on Tuesday. The Edge of Seventeen star, 22, sat alongside actress Jane Krakowski, 51, and the creator of Dickinson, Alena Smith, to discuss the show after a preview was played. Star: Hailee Steinfeld dazzled in a dramatic black and white co-ord as she joined her Dickinson co-stars at Apple Regent Street in London on Tuesday Hailee wore a brown tartan trouser and bandeau two piece underneath a black leather jacket for the event. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Arnold Schwarzenegger declares he wasn’t ever ‘scared’ of… Maren Morris announces first pregnancy as she and husband… Cara Delevingne grinds up against girlfriend Ashley Benson… Camila Cabello channels Disney princess Belle in a yellow… Share this article Share She slipped into a pair of diagonally striped black and yellow stilettos with a pointed toe and diamante bow. And her brunette tresses were left to fall in their usual gentle waves before being pulled over one shoulder. Team: The Edge of Seventeen star, 22, sat alongside actress Jane Krakowski (left),… Read full this story
- Lala Kent looks stunning in lacy see-through dress at premiere of Scorsese's The Irishman during New York Film Festival
- Brie Larson looks stunned after fan PROPOSES to his partner during Comic Con photo op: 'Much love to the happy couple!'
- Hugh Grant, 59, looks typically dapper in a classic tuxedo as he joins leggy wife Anna Eberstein, 40, at the London premiere of The Irishman
- How to look stunning in a wedding dress
- Honda Activa looks stunning with certain addition of style and design
- Look stunning wearing long graduation dresses!
- Bristol Bears stars Rugby World Cup 2019 preview
- Emma Weymouth: Strictly Come Dancing star looks stunning in modern wedding dress
- Look stunning in your wedding dress
- Look stunning in Leather jacket
Hailee Steinfeld looks stunning in a tartan co-ord as she joins Dickinson stars Jane Krakowski and Alena Smith at a preview in London have 322 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.