Grace Pritchard was 19 when she was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma A 19-year-old gym-goer was shocked to find out her sudden weight loss over the summer was in fact cancer. Grace Pritchard, now 20, dropped more than 7lbs (3.2kg) in the lead up to her Marbella holiday in September 2018, but assumed it was because she had started exercising twice a week. She also noticed a 20p-size lump in her neck while at a music festival but brushed it off as being nothing serious. Things escalated when Miss Pritchard, of Worcestershire, was struck by sharp chest pains in Marbella that left her breathless. When she returned home Miss Pritchard saw her GP, and days later was dealt the devastating news that she had Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Miss Pritchard lost her long locks after six months of chemotherapy but came out the gruelling treatment in remission – and has returned to college to begin training in midwifery. She is now raising awareness of the blood cancer, which is most likely to strike people between 20 and 40 years old. Miss Pritchard lost her long locks to of six months of chemotherapy. She is now in remission Miss Pritchard, pictured with her parents, Jo, 49,… Read full this story
- Do 'intermittent fasting' weight-loss diets work?
- Weight loss: One woman dropped seven stone with simple diet plan - what did she eat?
- Minor Weight Loss Can Put Diabetes in Remission
- Lenny Henry weight loss: How actor on Graham Norton Show tonight lost three stone
- Strictly Come Dancing: Catherine Tyldesley reveals her weight loss secret
- DietDemand Explains Why Treating Metabolic Syndrome is Key to Weight Loss Success
- Donald Trump's Physical Exam Shows He’s in 'Very Good Health,’ Doctor Says, Despite Not Following Diet, Exercise Plan
- Anne Hathaway Addresses ‘Unhealthy’ Weight Loss for ‘Les Misérables’ Role
- Where Is ‘My 600-Lb. Life’ Subject Tiffany Barker Now? Update on Dr. Nowzaradan’s Weight Loss Patient
- ‘90 Day Fiancé’ Star Molly Hopkins on Dating, Weight Loss, Livi Rae Lingerie and Life Without Ex-Husband Luis Mendez
Gym-going teenager, 19, discovers her sudden 7lb weight loss over summer is actually down to CANCER - and not her pre-Marbella diet and exercise regime have 334 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.