Retired business owner Graham Williams raised £600 for Macmillan Cancer Support by ‘braving the shave’.
Graham, 67, from West Hallam, took part in Brave the Shave in memory of his wife who died from a form of lung cancer in April.
The event took place at the White Hart pub in Stanley Village.
- Richard Graham is patient zero at the Reds
- Atlanta Braves Minor League Season Review: Rome Braves
- Atlanta Braves 2016-2017 Top 100 Prospects: 61-70
- Atlanta Braves Scouting Report on RHP Josh Graham
- Atlanta Braves: Jason Motte Returns to Big Leagues Without Beard
- Atlanta Braves: Identifying Tradable Organizational Surplus
- Atlanta Braves Minor League Playoff Championship Week Review
- Atlanta Braves Morning Chop: More on Crash; Spring Startups
- Two of a Kind: Kansas thriving thanks to guards Graham and Mason
- A Look At the Atlanta Braves Waves Of Minor League Players