SHE’S the gun-toting mum who recruited teen girls to ISIS, praised the Paris terror attacks that killed 131 as “beautiful”, and once dubbed Britain a “filthy country”. Yet former clubber Tooba Gondal, from London, is now among hundreds of British ISIS supporters and family members whom America is demanding the UK bring back from Syria. At least 900 Brits fled to join ISIS in Syria and Iraq during the caliphate’s reign of terror, and while hundreds have already returned home, there are still hundreds in Syria. Now the US is demanding that London repatriate its 600 former jihadis and their relatives living in Syrian refugee camps following the Islamic State’s collapse earlier this year.The Trump administration is determined to shut down the nation’s giant ISIS camps, where Kurdish troops are struggling to keep order and disease-ridden children are dying. They warn ISIS fighters could escape and “permeate Europe” if not brought back to their home countries to be put on trial – as the UK strips more and more jihadis of their citizenship. US defence secretary Mark Esper also recently called for ISIS fighters caged in Syria to be brought back home to “face justice”, describing the current situation as… Read full this story
- Outrage as Westerners fighting ISIS face same treatment as returning jihadis
- Mum sold son, 7, for £1,900 and lined up buyers for her daughters, 2 and 3, to pay off her drug debts
- Dubai wife called horse by Brit facing jail says she called her b***h
- Dubai wife ‘to DROP case’ against Brit facing jail for calling her a ‘horse’
- Hilarious moment girl passes out twice on funfair slingshot ride moments after warning her mate not to
- Who is Allison Mack, how is the ex-Smallville star linked to Keith Raniere and the NXIVM 'sex cult' and when was she arrested?
- Can Breaking Become An Olympic Sport And Still Keep Its Soul?
- New on DVD: 'Transformers: The Last Knight,' '47 Meters Down' and more
Faces of Brit ISIS fighters who could return to the UK from monster who led execution of five ‘Brit spies’ to ‘matchmaker’ mum who recruited teen girls have 322 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.