The House Ethics Committee has formally launched an investigation into whether Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA) had an inappropriate “sexual relationship” with a congressional staffer, according to a statement released Wednesday. In a statement on Wednesday, the committee wrote, “The Committee is aware of public allegations that Representative Katie Hill may have engaged in a sexual relationship with an individual on her congressional staff, in violation of House Rule XXIII, clause 18 (a)”: NEW … ETHICS COMMITTEE is probing whether @KatieHill4CA was involved “sexually” with her staffer. She has denied the allegation. pic.twitter.com/YpPVUOLqFK — Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) October 23, 2019 Allegations surfaced this week in a report from RedState, which provided pictures and texts purportedly proving that Hill was in a “throuple” relationship with her now-estranged husband Kenny Heslep and a female staffer. According to the report, Hill broke off the alleged relationship with both her husband and the staffer after moving to D.C. and allegedly went on to have an affair with Graham Kelly, who is now her legislative director. As previously reported: According to RedState, the three — Hill, Heslep, and the young female staffer — “took multiple vacations together, including to Alaska, where this photograph was taken.” The… Read full this story
- Maine Democrat Rival to Susan Collins Blocked Ethics Investigation into Lawmaker’s Alleged Sex Misconduct
- Democrats urge Senator Franken to quit amid groping claims
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Trump previews SCOTUS nominee as 'totally brilliant'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Goldman Sachs - Two weeks out, Trump attempts to rally the base
- Members of Congress demand Netflix is investigated by DOJ for 'distributing child porn' after outrage over 'Cuties' which viewers claim 'sexualizes young girls and could encourage pedophilia'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Trump combative, Biden earnest during distanced TV duel
- Senator Al Franken to resign amid sexual misconduct claims
- Republicans Accuse Democrats of Trying to Deviate Cliffhanger California Special Election
- Democrats Go Nuclear for Kavanaugh Documents
- Democrats shoot down talk of expanding Supreme Court
Ethics Committee to Investigate Whether Democrat Katie Hill Had Inappropriate ‘Sexual Relationship’ with Staffer have 330 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.