We’re only in October but it has already been a highly eventful season for Derby County.
The Rams had to make another managerial change over the summer, with Frank Lampard leaving for Chelsea after guiding Derby to the Championship play-off final, where they lost to Aston Villa at Wembley.
Dutchman Phillip Cocu came in to replace Lampard – taking up his first job in English football.
There were plenty of comings and goings during the summer transfer window – but Derby’s biggest signing is not even here yet.
In August, just after their opening game of the season – a 2-1 win at Huddersfield Town – the Rams announced that England’s all-time leading goalscorer Wayne Rooney would be joining the club.
Rooney, though, will first see out the MLS season with DC United before arriving at Pride Park in January.
There has been as much going on off the pitch as on the pitch – with talk of new investment and, of course, the incident that led to Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett being arrested and charged with drink-driving.
Derby County latest
This is your round up of all things Derby; the one-stop shop that will keep you updated on the latest goings on at Pride Park and beyond.
Transfers, injuries, match-days and managers, we’ve got you covered.
We’ll be bringing the very latest on the Rams throughout the week and around the clock.
Make sure you keep yourself updated with our handy daily catch up…
Skipper Richard Keogh, meanwhile, has been ruled out for the season due to a serious knee injury he sustained in what the club have described as an “alcohol-related incident” on the same night.
Lawrence and Bennett are due to appear in court on Tuesday (October 15).
On the pitch, Derby have had a mixed start to the campaign.
They have lost only twice in the league but have also only managed three wins from their opening 11 fixtures, drawing six.
However, a five-match unbeaten run has lifted spirits going into the current international break.
During this break, we have put together a survey to ask Rams fans what they have made of the season so far.
A range of topics are addressed, including transfers, tactics and Cocu’s reign as manager up to this point.
Fill in the form below, and we will publish the results…
Derby’s recent upturn in form has seen them climb to 13th in the table, with 15 points on the board.
That puts them five points off a play-off spot and seven behind early pacesetters West Bromwich Albion and Nottingham Forest.
Or if you are a glass half empty kind of person, the Rams are now seven points clear of the relegation zone.
Cocu’s men return to action after the international break with a trip to Charlton Athletic on Saturday, October 19.
- 5G could boost smartphone sales, Deloitte survey says
- Khloe Kardashian candidly responds to fan who says she wishes Tristan Thompson never cheated: 'Same babe lol'
- Exclusive: Labour promise football fans a say over their club's choice of manager
- Man Utd target Bale dismisses Real Madrid fans by saying he just ‘shrugs off’ their boos
- Khloe Kardashian agrees with fan who says ‘I wish Tristan Thompson hadn’t cheated’ and writes, Same babe. Same LOL’
- Viggo Mortensen Shocks Fans by Saying N-Word While Promoting New Movie
- Wayne Rooney begins player-coach stint at Derby County
- Nearly 1 in 3 Young Black People Say the Democratic Party Doesn’t Care About Them
- The photo of Matt Agnew you can't unsee: Fans say they'll 'never look at The Bachelor the same way again' after an Instagram post went viral
- Labour will let football fans vote on who manager is - and block unpopular choices