Cheryl brought the glitz and the glamour to the 2019 Attitude Awards where she turned heads in a racy gold dress.
The singer, 36, was one of the presenters at the ceremony, which celebrates the LGBTQ community.
Cheryl – mum to two-year-old son Bear – dazzled in the sequin-covered gold dress, which had long sleeves and a deep plunge and a black velvet buckle at the neck.
The star paired the eye-popping dress with thigh high boots.
Other celebrities at the event included Katherine Jenkins, who gave Cheryl some competition in the style stakes in a frothy green concoction, and Scarlett Moffatt, who teamed a stylish black dress with quirky black and white shoes.
Dame Joan Collins looked years younger than 86 in a glam black jacket with sequin-covered lapels and a chunky statement necklace.
Sophie Ellis-Bextor brightened up the carpet in a flattering shade of blue, and Alice Chater made a splash in a short red number.
The Attitude Awards were held at the Roundhouse in London.
- Could sustainable fashion let you wear the same dress for a year?
- Xploding Unicorn: This is why my daughter is wearing a fancy dress at the grocery store
- Diamondbacks shortstop Nick Ahmed captures NL Gold Glove award
- Mansfield woman raises money for brain tumour research by giving brides the chance to wear their wedding dresses again
- MSP Five Women Wearing The Same Dress
- Princess Beatrice wear recycled metallic dress for The Dior Sessions event with fiancé Edo
- In Pics: Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas spark engagement rumours as they step out wearing matching gold rings
- UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center ICU given Gold Beacon Award for Excellence
- Cheryl and Liam's relationship from X Factor in 2008 to now
- Cheryl appears for the first time since splitting from Liam Payne