Cheryl brought the glitz and the glamour to the 2019 Attitude Awards where she turned heads in a racy gold dress.
The singer, 36, was one of the presenters at the ceremony, which celebrates the LGBTQ community.
Cheryl – mum to two-year-old son Bear – dazzled in the sequin-covered gold dress, which had long sleeves and a deep plunge and a black velvet buckle at the neck.
The star paired the eye-popping dress with thigh high boots.
Other celebrities at the event included Katherine Jenkins, who gave Cheryl some competition in the style stakes in a frothy green concoction, and Scarlett Moffatt, who teamed a stylish black dress with quirky black and white shoes.
Dame Joan Collins looked years younger than 86 in a glam black jacket with sequin-covered lapels and a chunky statement necklace.
Sophie Ellis-Bextor brightened up the carpet in a flattering shade of blue, and Alice Chater made a splash in a short red number.
The Attitude Awards were held at the Roundhouse in London.
- Cheryl wears clingy green dress at Prince’s Trust event without boyfriend Liam Payne
- Cheryl wears clingy green dress at Prince’s Trust event without boyfriend Liam Payne ahead of her birthday
- Khloe Kardashian dazzles in plunging gold dress as she attends Diana Ross’s star-studded 75th birthday party
- Nicki Minaj wears plunging white dress with bizarre ‘furry’ boots in New York
- Beyonce glitters in a plunging gold dress as she cuddles up to husband Jay Z in a romantic snap
- Rachel Brosnahan shimmers in black and gold dress at gala in NYC
- Cheryl looks incredible in a plunging red dress as she meets Prince Charles after revealing royal blunder
- Nicole Kidman sparkles in backless gold dress at Academy of Country Music Awards with husband Keith Urban
- Rita Ora leg bombs in gaping green dress at awards bash in Germany