Two members of a British family locked up in an immigration detention centre in America after accidentally crossing over from Canada had previously been denied entry to the US, it has been revealed. David and Eileen Connors, 30 and 24, from London, are being held with their three-month old son Tommy and David’s brother Michael Connors, his wife Grace and their two-year-old twin girls. The family said they blundered into Washington state while trying to avoid an animal in the road on the Canadian side and have since been ‘treated like criminals’ by their US jailers. They say they have been subjected to filthy conditions in the Berks Detention Center in Leesport, Pennsylvania, since October 5. But federal officials have now defended their handling of the case by disclosing that two of the adults had previously been denied entry to the country. A spokesman from Aldea – the People’s Justice Centre, who is representing the family, said they have been told they could be leaving the facility today. David and Eileen Connors, 30 and 24, from London, (pictured together) are being held with their three-month old son Tommy in a US jail after ‘accidentally’ crossing into the US Eileen (pictured) said her… Read full this story
- 5 Tips For Your Next Cross Border Shopping Trip
- Canada Remembrance Day Items
- African American Authors - Promote and Sell Your Self-Published Black Book
- British family decries treatment by US after border crossing
- Network Marketing - Cross-border Recruiting Tactics For the Avantgarde
- Jailed British holidaymakers 'to be released soon'
- American Online Merchants Looking For Fresh Revenue Streams
- Border Wall Controversy
- Victoria BC - Canada's Most Beautiful City is Worth a Visit
- Americans Being Denied Entry at Canadian Border
British family detained in the US after 'accidentally' crossing border from Canada will be released within a day as American authorities insist their actions were 'illegal and deliberate' after they were refused entry have 278 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.