0 Post a comment Wednesday, 9 October 2019 – Rugby by Contributed Item – Contributed Item @twitter.com/gem_news [email protected] Bridgend Athletic Youth kept up their winning ways in Ospreys C East Youth division with their fourth win and third bonus point victory to top the table with 19 points from the four games played. The Ath had clear dominance up front against a much larger and heavier Ferry pack, running the ball from the off. The Ath lineout was outstanding and an off top ball spread wide by good hands from the backs fed winger Tom Davies, who crossed wide out for first score. A long clearance by Ethan White saw the return kick come directly back to him and one long pass to returning full back Joe Watts saw him beat several defenders on a 60-metre run to cross under posts. White converted to make it 12-0 A shortened line out saw the ball fed to outside centre Danny Osargie to break through several tackles to score under posts, Converted by White. With Ferry unable to break the Ath defence they kicked a penalty goal to reduce their deficit to 19-3.Good strong carrying by Mike Gillet and Morgan Bennett saw quick ruck ball… Read full this story
- Ed Orgeron defends himself for celebrating hard after big win
- Five observations from Duke’s big win over Ferris State
- Diego Maradona taken to hospital after Argentina’s big win
- Genessy: Teen athletes' don't quit attitude turns lacrosse losses into big win
- Blaze is on fire for Northern Star in big win over Hampton
- Coldspring Ponytails collect big win in all-star softball tournament
- College Football Players of the Week: Gardner Minshew, Jake Fromm shine in big wins in Week 9
- ‘They were blown away.’ Big crowds, big wins generate big interest among UK recruits.
- Big Fan on Campus: Florida fans integral in Gators’ big win vs. LSU
- Tennessee gets big win at Auburn, but long rebuild still remains
Big win for Athletic Youth over Briton Ferry have 326 words, post on www.llantwit-major-today.co.uk at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.