Production of the next instalment of the James Bond franchise, “No Time to Die,” is currently underway and Aston Martin has just revealed the identity of its fourth car that’s set to appear in the new movie.
Having previously announced that the iconic DB5, 1980s-era V8 Vantage, and modern Valhalla hypercar would all be appearing, Aston Martin on Saturday took to Twitter to reveal that the DBS Superleggera will also make an appearance. Just like Bond, the DBS is a true brute in a fine suit, so the car is entirely appropriate here.
It still isn’t clear who will be driving what, though you can bet that Bond, played by Daniel Craig, will get behind the wheel of more than one of the cars. Interestingly, the V8 Vantage was seen on set wearing the same license plate, “B549 WUU,” as the V8 Vantage that Timothy Dalton’s Bond drove in 1987’s “The Living Daylights.”
Not much is known about the new Bond movie but the release date has been confirmed as April 8, 2020. Rami Malek will play the villain while Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw and Ralph Fiennes are all returning as the respective MI6 agents Eve Moneypenny, Q and M. Christoph Waltz is also returning as Blofeld. As a twist, actress Lashana Lynch is set to take on the role of agent 007 at MI6. Bond is retired, though his retirement isn’t a peaceful one as he’s soon called back into action.
- Inside Pierce Brosnan's Quest for an Aston Martin Vanquish
- Aston Martin Vanquish Vision Is Another Mid-Engined Supercar
- Pierce Brosnan Admits To Mistreating Bond's Aston Martin DB5 In Goldeneye
- James Bond Star Pierce Brosnan Admits He Damaged 007's Aston Martin DB5 In Goldeneye
- James Bond Star Damaged 007's Aston Martin DB5 In Goldeneye
- LeBron James reveals title of Space Jam 2 movie ... as animated film remains on pace to hit theaters next year amid Hollywood coronavirus shutdown
- Best May The 4th Deals And New Merch For Star Wars Day 2020
- Avengers: Infinity War star reveals he wants to be the next James Bond at London Comic Con 2017
- James Bond stamps mark new film No Time To Die with every 007 and best cars
- Walking out of lockdown: New figures show number of people out on foot is up 8% on a month ago as parks and beaches are packed again and government considers allowing 'bubbles' of friends to meet up
- 8 best cars for dogs and their owners: From Skoda to Peugeot
- 'The new singers can't sing good'
- REVEALED: Elon Musk's Twitter meltdown caused Tesla's value to tank by $14 BILLION and cost him $3 billion in personal wealth - as he hints his lawyers did NOT vet claims on stock prices as part of his SEC deal
- The 'new normal': No more try-before-you buy in clothes shops, restaurant and café toilets shut, one-way walking systems and separate entrances and exits for shoppers - retail chiefs draw up plan for easing UK out of lockdown
- Irrfan Khan Starrer Karwaan Is Here To Unveil Some New Expedition In Bollywood
- Guess Which James Bond actor Damaged A 007 Car While Filming
- James Bond Actor Damaged A 007 Car While Filming
- 'Isolated' working, staged returns and canteen etiquette: Businesses reveal their plans to get back to work after lockdown - as ministers draw up 10 'granular' blueprints for each sector
- James Bond: Oddjob's lethal steel-rimmed hat from Goldfinger valued at £30,000
- Coronavirus: Lockdown forces new car sales to skid to a halt in April
Aston Martin reveals 4th car to feature in new Bond movie have 558 words, post on www.motorauthority.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.