Apple is expanding their media empire with the help of two Hollywood icons. The tech giant has launched its own in-house production studio and is kicking it off with a series helmed by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks, Variety reported on Friday. The show, Masters of Air, will be a follow-up to 2001’s Band of Brothers and 2010’s The Pacific which were also produced by Spielberg and Hanks. Returning to television: Apple launched its own in-house production studio and is kicking it off with a Band of Brothers follow-up series helmed by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks titled Masters of Air (Hanks and Spielberg pictured together in 2018) Spielberg and Hanks will executive produce Masters as a limited drama series which will stream exclusively on Apple’s new network Apple TV+. This marks the first series that Apple will self-produce as its own studio. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Hailee Steinfeld is a vision in white for Tonight Show With… Jennifer Aniston insists Steve Carell’s Morning Show anchor… Reese Witherspoon keeps it casual in patterned pink blouse… Share this article Share According to Variety, the drama is based on the book of the same name by Donald L. Miller. ‘[It] is said… Read full this story
- All 32 Steven Spielberg movies ranked from worst to best
- Ready Player One director Steven Spielberg says it’s time for a woman to play Indiana Jones
- Steven Spielberg beat James Cameron to Jurassic Park film rights by hours: 'It would have been aliens with dinosaurs'
- Ernest Cline interview on Ready Player One, working with Steven Spielberg, and the future of virtual reality
- Steven Spielberg to produce and potentially direct DC comic-book movie Blackhawk
- Ready Player One review: Steven Spielberg's white-knuckle ride through a world of pure imagination
- Steven Spielberg is ready for the next Indiana Jones to be a woman
- Jurassic World 3: Steven Spielberg confirms Colin Trevorrow as director
- Steven Spielberg: 'There would be nothing wrong with an Indiana Joan'
- Hillary Clinton and Steven Spielberg are developing a new suffragettes TV project
Apple launches in-house studio with Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks' Band of Brothers follow-up series titled Masters of Air have 336 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.