Coriander prices up by Rs 6 to Rs 5,905 per quintal in futures trade on Wednesday supported by up-tick in domestic demand and restricted supplies from producing belts. At the National Commodity and Derivative Exchange, coriander for delivery in October shot up by Rs 6, or 0.1 per cent, to Rs 5,905 per quintal with an open interest of 160 lots. Similarly, the spice for delivery in November traded higher by Rs 24, or 0.4 per cent, to Rs 6,045 per quintal in 16,300 lots. Market analysts said apart from firm trend at the spot market restricted supplies from producing regions mainly pushed up coriander prices here. Cottonseed Cottonseed oil cake prices rose by Rs 3 to Rs 2,171 per quintal in futures trade on Wednesday as participants accumulated positions on spot demand. At the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, cottonseed oil cake for December delivery traded higher by Rs 3, or 0.14 per cent, at Rs 2,171 per quintal with an open interest of 52,990 lots. Similarly, cottonseed oil cake for January delivery was trading higher by Rs 4, or 0.19 per cent, at Rs 2,098 per quintal with an open interest of 19,410 lots. Marketmen said raising of… Read full this story
- Agri commodities: Guar gum, guar seed, mustard seed futures up on spot demand
- Base metals: Copper, nickel, zinc futures up on spot demand
- Grid of the Future: Opportunities, Challenges, and Solutions in Corporate Energy Procurement
- China's Trade Surplus With US Hits Record As Exporters Rush To Beat Tariffs
- Oil falls over 2 percent on strong dollar, China loans
- The Finance 202: Beijing trade talks conclude with no progress. Get ready for a long slog.
- Oil prices fall on rising supply, global market woes
- Oil hits November 2018 highs amid OPEC supply cuts, U.S. sanctions
- U.S. trade deficit hits 10-year high in 2018 on record imports
- U.S. consumer prices post largest rise in nine months
Agri Commodities: Coriander, cottonseed, mustard rise trade up in futures amid strong demand have 289 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.