The A14 Huntingdon bypass is set to open this December – a year ahead of schedule.
The 12-mile bypass is part of a wider 21-mile scheme designed to provide better connections between Cambridge and Huntingdon. will no longer be opened as a motorway, as originally planned. dual carriageway, with the design remaining the same.
“I look forward to seeing the benefits in action in December and to seeing similar infrastructure schemes developing around the country as we improve links and spread growth opportunities.”
‘The A14 roadworks have ruined my life’
- BEA tries to stay three years ahead
- Enterprise software: A tour of the year ahead
- Longhorn? "We're years ahead" reckons Apple
- CES 2018 is over, but these hot products and trends will shape the year ahead
- Elon Musk promises new Tesla nav system 'light-years ahead' of current one
- Big Data for the year ahead: 10 predictions
- Some unabashed predictions for the year ahead in SOA
- Transmeta CEO: "We're three to four years ahead of Intel"
- Transmeta chief: 'We're years ahead of Intel'
- Symbian fully open-sourced ahead of schedule