The A14 Huntingdon bypass is set to open this December – a year ahead of schedule. The 12-mile bypass is part of a wider 21-mile scheme designed to provide better connections between Cambridge and Huntingdon. will no longer be opened as a motorway, as originally planned. dual carriageway, with the design remaining the same. “I look forward to seeing the benefits in action in December and to seeing similar infrastructure schemes developing around the country as we improve links and spread growth opportunities.” Read More ‘The A14 roadworks have ruined my life’
- Full Spectrum Daylight Bulbs – Simply light years ahead!
- 2007 Thoughts on Strategic Planning for the Year Ahead
- 100 Year Project
- The Problem with Being Ahead of Your Time
- 10 Time-Saving Calendar & Scheduling Tips
- Setting Personal Objectives for the New Year
- How to Draft Practical, Achievable New Year Resolutions
- Ten Top Tips For A Healthy Business To Start The New Year
- We're Hypnotized By New Years Resolutions!
- 8 Ways to Celebrate Chinese New Year
A14 Huntingdon bypass to open a year ahead of schedule have 164 words, post on www.cambridge-news.co.uk at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.