The A14 Huntingdon bypass is set to open this December – a year ahead of schedule. The 12-mile bypass is part of a wider 21-mile scheme designed to provide better connections between Cambridge and Huntingdon. will no longer be opened as a motorway, as originally planned. dual carriageway, with the design remaining the same. “I look forward to seeing the benefits in action in December and to seeing similar infrastructure schemes developing around the country as we improve links and spread growth opportunities.” Read More ‘The A14 roadworks have ruined my life’
- Australian Open Show Courts Schedule
- Cavs to open season as scheduled
- Australian Open Show Court Schedules
- Djokovic-owned Serbia Open dropped from schedule
- FOX Sports North Opening Day Broadcast Schedule
- No. 25 USC opens Pac-12 schedule vs Washington St.
- Vikings’ Frazier faces important year ahead
- 20 wins? D-backs see big year ahead for Cahill
- Busch wins SpeedFest title to open year
- Tiger, Rory open year in spotlight
A14 Huntingdon bypass to open a year ahead of schedule have 156 words, post on www.cambridge-news.co.uk at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.