The 2020 Hyundai ix25 has started reaching showrooms. If you remember, IAB broke out the exclusive news through its spy shots in August that Indian-spec 2020 Hyundai Creta will be identical to all-new Hyundai ix25.
The 2020 Hyundai ix25 has a fully revamped design. The changes to its exteriors are a tad too extreme and rather on the odd side. There’s no denying that the Hyundai Palisade flagship SUV that’s made exclusively in left-hand drive has had an influence in this premium B-SUV’s exterior design.
The interiors, on the other hand, are way more attractive. The new cabin is surprisingly more elegant, posh and upmarket. Speaking of which, it makes use of a new and compact steering wheel, sleek horizontal central air vents and a large portrait-style central display that merges the functions of the infotainment system and the climate control system into one. Apart from that, the new fully-digital instrument cluster comprises twin-segment screen with a centrally placed MID. The left segment screen displays current speed and fuel level, while the opposite side features a tachometer and engine temperature bar.
Apart from the revamped looks and cabin, it is brimmed in terms of modern features such as a panoramic sunroof, shark fin antenna, split LED headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels, split LED front and rear lights, electric parking brake with auto-hold function, a 360-degree camera system and more.
The 2020 Hyundai ix25 employs an 84.4 kW (114.75 PS) G4FL 1.5L naturally aspirated four-cylinder petrol engine. The fuel economy rating of this unit is up to 5.3 L/100 km (18.86 km/L), depending on the selected configuration. The Indian-spec 2020 Hyundai Creta will be most likely be offered with 115 PS 1.5L naturally aspirated petrol, 115 PS 1.5L turbocharged diesel and 120 PS 1.0L turbocharged petrol engine options.
[Image Source: Weibo]
- Top-10 Best-Selling SUVs Of 2020 In India: Hyundai Creta Takes Top Honours, Followed Closely By Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Recalls 471K More SUVs, Tells Owners To Park Outside
- New Hyundai Creta 7-Seater SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Hyundai Grand i10 Removed From Indian Website: Hatchback Discontinued?
- Tata Nexon EV Becomes India’s Best-Selling Electric Car For 2020: Garners Over 63% Market Share
- New Jaguar Land Rover Showroom Inaugurated In Bengaluru: Announces New Retailer Partner
- Hyundai Enhances Click To Buy User Experience For Its Customers Across India: Read More To Find Out
- ‘DAL-e’ robot to man Hyundai customer services in showrooms
- EV drive could outweigh corona gloom in German car market: Hyundai
- Bike Sales Report In 2020: BMW Motorrad Registers Annual Growth Of 6.7 Percent Led By 310 Twins
- Top-selling Two-Wheeler Brands In India In December 2020: Hero MotoCorp & Honda Continue To Dominate
- Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- Hyundai's Czech plant seeks rebound after sharp 2020 output drop
- Hyundai to set up first overseas fuel cell system plant in Guangzhou, China
- Hyundai Bayon teased, likely to be crossover version of i20
- Hyundai recalls nearly half a million Tucson SUVs over fire risk
- Hyundai to build first overseas fuel cell plant in China
- New Hyundai Sonata N Line Meets Honda Accord, Acura TLX In Drag Race
- Honda City tops mid-sized sedan segment in 2020 with sale of 21,826 units
- Requiem for the High Street: Retail industry faces 200,000 job cuts this year after 320 shops closed every week in 2020 - while Nike, Gap and Vans are latest flagship stores set to leave Oxford Street
2020 Hyundai ix25 (2020 Hyundai Creta) now in showrooms have 540 words, post on indianautosblog.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.