Police are investigating after a woman was stabbed in the stomach during a street fight in Huyton .
Merseyside Police said her injuries are described as minor.
A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said: “Officers were called to Sedgley Walk just before 9.30pm yesterday evening (11th September) to reports that two women had been involved in a fight resulting in one suffering stab wounds.
“The victim, a woman in her 30s, received stab wounds to her abdomen and was taken to hospital for treatment where her injuries are described as minor.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact officers on @MerPolCC or call 101 quoting log: 19100515094.
- Woman wins €93,000 after missing promotion
- Transgender man who gave birth loses legal fight over birth cert
- Rape Defense Training and One Woman's Crusade - Susan's Story (Part 1)
- British woman, 19, is victim of 'revenge porn' after Israeli teens shared explicit 'gang bang' video says her lawyer as she appears in court charged with public mischief
- Man died after falling from third floor window onto Derby street
- How to Gain Confidence While Approaching A Woman
- A man and a woman have died after crash shuts main road
- Samsung S7070 – the diva phone for the urban woman
- Sentence delay for Aberdeen woman who left man fighting for life
- Woman stabbed daughter because 'enough was enough'