Officers investigating a collision in which an 11-year-old boy suffered life-threatening injuries are appealing for witnesses.
Emergency services attended the scene yesterday afternoon (24/09) after a grey Toyota Avenses hit a boy on Jenkin Road, Sheffield – at around 3:30pm.
The 11-year-old was rushed to hospital with life threatening injuries where he remains in a serious condition.
The driver of the Toyota, a 24-year-old man from Sheffield, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of drink or drugs. He was later released under investigation.
Detectives are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
- ‘Running 4 Heroes’: 11-Year-Old Boy From Florida Runs With Flag To Honor Aliquippa Chief Of Police
- JUST IN: Lagos discharges four more COVID-19 patients, including 11-year-old boy
- Seven-year-old boy is killed while playing in the street after a drive-by shooter unleashed a barrage of bullets and he was caught in the crossfire
- Police: 15-Year-Old Driving Stolen Car Leads Officer On Chase Down Route 8
- 'It can happen to anyone': Healthy 18-year-old boy issues warning after being hospitalized with coronavirus as he reveals doctors initially refused to perform the test on him and sent him home
- A 7-year-old boy was shot in the face and killed in a drive-by shooting in Pennsylvania
- Petition to name street after 11-year-old Gannon Stauch gathers more than 10K signatures
- 17 new COVID-19 positive cases, including one-year-old boy, found in Karnataka; 69-year-old succumbs to infection
- 14-Year-Old Boy Crashes Stolen Vehicle, Eluding Cops, Arrested
- Two Young Women Convicted of Raping 12-Year-Old Boy in Norway
Witness appeal after 11-year-old boy hit by car in Sheffield have 245 words, post on www.itv.com at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.