TOM Bradby is best known for presenting the News At Ten on ITV and has been a journalist for nearly 30 years.
Most recently, he interviewed David Cameron and revealed the EU referendum still “haunts” him – but who is Tom Bradby, what’s his net worth and who is he married to?
Who is Tom Bradby?
Tom Bradby, 52, is a British journalist who was born in Malta.
He has worked at ITN since 1990 when he joined the broadcasting company as an editorial trainee.
In 1992 he became the producer for political editor Michael Brunson.
From 1993-1996 he was ITV’s Ireland correspondent and reported on events such as the IRA ceasefire.
From 1999-2001 he was ITV’s Asia correspondent and was injured while reporting on the Jakarta riots.
Tom Bradby conducted David Cameron’s first in-depth television interview about his time as Prime Minister – which revealed that the former PM is still haunted by the 2016 EU referendum.
Mr Bradby revealed that Mr Cameron is “sorry” about the state the country has got into because of his decision to hold the EU referendum.
Who is Tom Bradby’s wife Claudia and do they have any children?
Claudia Bradby, 49, is the daughter of Navy officer Vice-Admiral Hon. Sir Nicholas John Hill-Norton.
She is a jewellery designer and married Tom in 1994.
The couple live in Stockbridge, Hampshire and also have a flat in London.
They have three children – Jack, 22, Louisa, 20 and Sam, 19.
What is Tom Bradby’s net worth?
Tom’s net worth is estimated to be huge – accumulated from his successful career as a journalist, television presenter, and writer.
It’s been speculated that his net worth is $11million, which is just over £8.8million.
What was his Genoa Bridge collapse report?
In 2018, Twitter users blasted ITV News’ “insensitive”, “tactless” and “smug” opening to the Genoa bridge disaster which has killed dozens – including children.
Tom Bradby has sparked outrage on social media while introducing a video package about the tragedy in northern Italy.
He said: “How often have all of us driven over a motorway bridge? Has it ever crossed your mind that it might actually fall down beneath you? “Well today in Genoa, one did with devastating consequences.”
Twitter users slammed the coverage branding it “ridiculous.”
Downton Abbey movie is out in cinemas NOW – here’s all you need to know
GAZ IN THE GRAVY
Gary Lineker to host ITV’s Sitting On A Fortune – despite £1.75m BBC wages
truth be told
Deep Water series 2 – here’s everything you need to know
Deep Water is on ITV tonight at 9pm – here’s what’s in store
Coronation Street Christmas special to air with interviews and best moments
One wrote: “Is it me or is Tom Bradby’s delivery on @itvnews totally out of sync with the headlines he’s reading out! “Absolutely ridiculous tone for the Genoa tragedy.”
Ann Bell wrote: “Thomas Bradby tone introducing the collapse of bridge in Genoa is totally inappropriate. Sounds like he thinks it is funny.”
- Tom Brady net worth: How much is New England Patriots’ Super Bowl quarter-back worth?
- How old is Jonathan Ross, what’s his net worth and when did he marry his wife and film producer Jane Goldman?
- What is Lord Alan Sugar’s net worth, how old is The Apprentice boss and who’s his wife?
- How old is Jonathan Ross, what is his net worth and when did he marry his wife and film producer Jane Goldman?
- Will I Am net worth: The STAGGERING fortune Will I Am made from Black Eyed Peas
- How old is Snoop Dogg, what’s the old school artist’s net worth and what did he say about Donald Trump and Kanye West?
- How old is Russell Brand, who’s his wife Laura Gallacher, when was their baby daughter born and what’s his net worth?
- What is Amir Khan’s net worth, who is his wife Faryal Makhdoom and how many children do they have?
- How old is Liam Gallagher, what’s his net worth, how many children does he have and when was he married to Nicole Appleton?