Hidden deep in the Hampshire countryside is a breathtaking red brick country house called Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire. You can find the secret hideaway by venturing through the quaint village of Dogmersfield, on the cusp of Surrey near Farnham. Set 500-acre ground, it’s not somewhere you would easily stumble across, but if you do, you will be mesmerised and will never want to leave. As well as offering horse riding, fishing, croquet and clay pigeon shooting, the picturesque five star hotel is home to a luxurious spa with the most incredible outdoor pool area. Dotted with sun loungers, umbrellas and palm trees, you will feel like you’re holidaying somewhere in the Mediterranean as I found out when I visited with my husband one sunny weekend. Inside the spa at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire View gallery As soon as we arrived at the award-wining spa in the middle of nowhere, we were treated like celebrities; after all, it is a VIP hotspot. The sun shone through the welcoming entrance inspired by the wild outdoors. With his and hers changing rooms and relaxation suites, the spa features a 20-metre conservatory style swimming pool, complete with amethyst steam rooms and clear quartz crystal… Read full this story
- Outdoor Calendar (Aug. 28)
- Westin Kierland Resort & Spa Exudes The Spirit Of Scottsdale
- Saunas & Spas
- How to Avoid the Potential Dangers of Spa Treatments
- Warriors like Jordan Poole’s confidence despite missed shots
- Warriors mailbag: Did the Warriors reach for Jordan Poole?
- Anatomy Of A Grand Weekend Getaway At Boulders Resort & Spa Arizona
- The Spas Every Woman Should Visit In Phoenix, Arizona
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa A Splendid Respite
- Beautiful and Basic Pool Landscaping Ideas for Beginners
We visited a hidden spa with an incredible outdoor pool terrace have 290 words, post on www.getsurrey.co.uk at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.