Andrew Goudsward Asbury Park Press Published 9:17 PM EDT Sep 9, 2019 WALL TOWNSHIP – One person was hospitalized after an SUV collided with a dump truck on the corner of Route 138 and Allenwood Road Monday morning, authorities said. The violent collision crushed the front of the SUV and left the driver trapped in the vehicle. Fire crews responded shortly before 7:30 a.m. to rescue the driver, the Glendola Fire Company said in a Facebook post. The South Wall Fire and Rescue Company described the operation as a “heavy and complex extrication.” The driver was turned after to emergency medical crews and taken to a local hospital after the rescue, according to the Facebook post. It was not immediately clear what caused the crash. Authorities did not identity the injured driver Monday. WALL: Kmart closing its doors for good BRICK HOMICIDE: Authorities identify victim and are talking to numerous people Stay updated on breaking news in Monmouth and Ocean counties, and support local journalism, with a digital subscription to the Asbury Park Press.
- Driver crushed by dump truck in freak accident
- 1 dead after dump truck hits concrete post along Marcos Highway
- Two killed and 22 others injured as dump-truck fell-off to a cliff in Cebu
- Driver of trailer truck that triggered 9-vehicle pileup now under police custody
- 2 die, 2 hurt as wayward dump truck sets ablaze gasoline station in Valenzuela City
- Here are the best car, truck and SUV of the year — according to Motor Trend
- IPM-CDC dump trucks arrive in Bacolod
- Why Trump Tower is surrounded by dump trucks filled with sand for Trump’s visit to NYC
- EMB lauds Capitol for brand new dump trucks
- Dump truck runs over student
Wall crash: Driver hospitalized after dump truck crushes SUV have 277 words, post on eu.app.com at September 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.