Viewers of ITV’s The Chase have been left in hysterics after the Celebrity version of the popular game show saw host Bradley Walsh embarrassed by a rude question.
Coronation Street actors joined Bradley on Saturday, September 21, in laughing at the slightly awkward question.
Taking on questions, Kym Marsh was asked by Bradley which TV presenter has the nickname “Soapy d*ck”.
To which the actress replied “you, no!” leaving Bradley, Jack P Shepherd, Shelley King and Daniel Brocklebank cracking up.
Maintaining his composure, Bradley replied: “I told you not to mention that, you promised me.”
One viewer wrote: “I screamed at The Chase.”
Another wrote: “What an absurd last question lol”.
While another wrote: “Thoroughly enjoying this episode of The Chase tonight! When Corrie cast members are on this show they are always so much fun.”
Bradley also caught the attention of viewers on Saturday’s episode by impersonating Donald Trump, after the US President was an answer option for a question.
Daniel Orton wrote: “Bradley’s impression of Trump on The Chase was on point”.
Another viewer wrote: “That Trump impression is the best thing Bradley has ever done”.
*The Chase is on ITV1, weekdays from 5pm
- The Chase viewers left reeling over contestant who thinks the Queen shops in racy underwear store Ann Summers
- The Chase’s Bradley Walsh left in uncontrollable hysterics because of this rapper’s VERY rude sounding name
- The Chase's Bradley Walsh in stitches over filthy answer to athletics question
- The Chase’s Bradley Walsh slammed for not accepting this CORRECT answer
- Coronation Street fans howl with laughter at Sally Metcalfe’s filthy ‘fingering’ comment