Three people have admitted possessing the chemical weapon mustard gas at a former Second World War RAF base. Martyn Tasker, 39, Michaela Tasker, 31, and Stuart Holmes, 50, were arrested in connection with the discovery of containers filled with highly noxious substance in Lincolnshire woodland in October 2017. Police declared a “major incident” after the canisters were first discovered on the former air force base near Woodhall Spa. Bomb disposal officers had to be called in and further testing was carried out on the substance at the Government’s specialist Porton Down military research laboratory. At Lincoln Crown Court on Thursday, the trio admitted possession of mustard gas canisters and discharging mustard gas into fresh inland waters, and Holmes also pleaded guilty to depositing mustard gas in a manner likely to cause pollution of the environment or harm to human health. Martyn and Michaela Tasker were granted unconditional bail and will be sentenced on a date to be fixed.
- Evil gunman Brenton Tarrant, 29, pleads GUILTY to murdering 51 Muslims during Christchurch mosque massacre
- USC soccer coach pleads guilty in college admissions scam after signing plea agreement that could result in her testifying against Lori Loughlin
- Teenager pleads guilty to fatal punch that killed academic Stewart Williams
- GA Man Who Plotted White House Attack Pleads Guilty
- Shia LaBeouf Pleads Guilty to Charge Stemming from Georgia Arrest
- Former Penn State officials Tim Curley and Gary Schultz plead guilty to child endangerment charges
- UFC legend Jon Jones pleads guilty to drink-driving and admits he has an ‘unhealthy relationship with alcohol’
- Man pleads guilty to fatally beating man with bat for drugs
- Mettenberger pleads guilty to sexual battery charges
- Holden Matthews pleads guilty to burning St. Landry churches, says he was trying to impress on Facebook
Three people plead guilty over Lincolnshire mustard gas incident have 287 words, post on www.itv.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.