Refill Revolution, which has been ‘popping up’ fortnightly at Oundle Wharf, has proved so popular that it will be opening weekly from Tuesday (17th). It will start by opening on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, from 9am – 4pm in a shop space which sits between the Nene Valley Brewery and the Tap and Kitchen restaurant. Founded in Market Harborough, Refill Revolution is a packaging free shop where customers can use their own containers to stock up on dried foods, spices, tea, coffee, hair care, body wash and household cleaning liquids. Reusable, sustainable items such as bamboo cutlery and toothbrushes, cotton produce bags for buying loose vegetables, washable nappies and sanitary items, shampoo and shave bars, chewable dental tabs, solid, aluminium free deodorants and washing up items made from coconut husk are also available to buy.“We have been opening in Oundle fortnightly to judge customer demand,” said Beth, founder of Refill Revolution, “and it has proved to be very successful. We are excited about this next step which will make it much easier for customers to reduce their use of single-use packaging with regular refills and to stock up on some of our lovely reusable household products.“To quote the zero waste… Read full this story
- Reducing waste and empowering people in poverty
- Norwegian supermarket selling expired food to help stop waste
- Fish may help reduce risk of having preemie
- Facebook Says Its Fake News Label Helps Reduce The Spread Of A Fake Story By 80%
- New tools help reduce Knoxville's urban blight
- IIHS study shows lane departure warnings, blind spot monitoring help reduce accidents
- Cy Vance: Independent review will help reduce the appearance that donations influence my work
- California Cops Shot and Killed 162 People Last Year. This Bill Could Help Reduce the Bloodshed.
- New York police chiefs want ride-sharing services in upstate to help reduce drunk driving
- Food Interview: Food Waste Stops Here
The Oundle shop popping up to help reduce waste have 313 words, post on www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.