Stoke City boss Nathan Jones has revealed that a self-elected group of players controls day-to-day affairs in and around the dressing room. He has let senior players have a certain amount of power, and consults with that group, but stressed that ultimate authority lies with the management team. The group is led by club captain Ryan Shawcross and Jones disclosed: “We’ve got a leadership group to control certain things and we allow them to make certain decisions. “We consult them on certain decisions. We’ve got a leadership group that players elect and that we trust, so it’s a good environment in there.” He continued: “We’ve just got to stay together and stay positive now. “Get the first result. Try and get another one. Then go from there. “We are not far off. But it seems ludicrous saying that considering the position we are in. We are in the worst position of any other league club and nowhere near the standard we should be.” Jones has made at least five changes before each of Stoke’s last three league games, but now has the opportunity to restrict himself to just one this weekend following the three-match ban for Allen and his likely… Read full this story
- Man Utd dressing room song, Pogba's TV storm, Neymar F-word - 6 things you missed vs PSG
- Stoke City fan, 18, collapses at home and dies in hospital
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola reveals how he reacted to Liverpool's winner against Tottenham
- Millionaire computer games boss, 54, dresses up as a knight on YouTube
- Baptiste will be back: Show bosses reveal BBC drama is returning
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola insists transfer ban would NOT hinder club's progress
- Citi just revealed unflattering pay data. Will other banks follow suit?
- Man Utd dressing room after Watford win was like a FUNERAL - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Man Utd fans will LOVE what Sir Alex Ferguson did in dressing room after PSG win
- Liverpool star Mohamed Salah lifts lid on what he told Jurgen Klopp in dressing room
Stoke City boss reveals how his dressing room is controlled have 341 words, post on www.stokesentinel.co.uk at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.