It’s been a long fall for Donte Moncrief through the first three weeks of the season.According to NFL Media, the Steelers receiver will be inactive Sunday against the 49ers.Moncrief had three receptions for just seven yards on 10 targets against the Patriots in Week 1 and struggled again in Week 2 against the Seahawks as his lone target was tipped for an interception.With Moncrief out, Steelers second-year quarterback Mason Rudolph is left with JuJu Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson, James Washington as his targets when he makes his first career start in San Francisco in place of injured veteran Ben Roethlisberger. Related News Jordan Reed injury update: Redskins star’s NFL career in jeopardy after latest concussion Antonio Brown tweets he’s done with NFL; trolls Robert Kraft, Ben Roethlisberger for alleged sexual misdeeds Ben Roethlisberger injury update: Steelers QB doesn’t need Tommy John surgery, set to return in 2020 The Niners (2-0) host the Steelers (0-2) at 4:25 p.m. ET.
- Families go hungry due to UK welfare cuts, report says
- Global warming to cause loss of 80 mn jobs, UN report says
- 'Dickensian' jail 'too slow' to improve, report says
- Alarming climate report says 25m sea level rise on the way
- Report says vulnerable children left 'unsafe' by council
- E-scooters could help with greenhouse gas emissions, report says
- South's fuel too dear, report says
- Reporter says Electa write-off shows Janković still untouchable
- Reporter says hour of truth coming for Šarec
- Reporter says PM lost first year in office to inaction
Steelers receiver Donte Moncrief inactive vs. 49ers, report says have 248 words, post on www.sportingnews.com at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.