Police have released footage of the moment a cyclist headbutted a pedestrian in Central London after a near-collision.
The video shows the near-miss before the cyclist gets off his bike and walks over to the man in an aggressive manner.
He then headbutts the pedestrian in an attack that left the victim sprawled on the ground.
CCTV footage was taken from Farringdon Street at around 1.45pm on August 22 and shows the cyclist running a red light, reports My London.
After the incident, the cyclist calmly cycled away as his victim lay stricken on the pavement.
The 57-year-old man needed stitches to a wound above his eye and suffered ligament damage to his arm.
PC Fisk, from the City of London Police, said: “We are asking the public to help us identify this cyclist, whose needlessly violent actions has left a member of the public with some nasty injuries.
“If anyone has any information about the man who carried out this assault, please contact us. He is described as a white man in his 40s, around 5ft 10, of medium build, with short greying hair.”
Anyone with information can call the City of London Police on 020 7601 2115, quoting reference 19*446160.
- Shocking, New Footage Shows Arrest in Chaotic Watertown Road Rage Incident
- Portland State police footage shows fatal shooting near campus (video)
- Bodycam Footage Shows Cincinnati Cop Scolding 11-Year-Old Girl He Used Taser On
- Honolulu police video shows officer shooting man with blade
- ‘Cornerstone Caroline' claims 9-year-old boy groped her; surveillance footage shows otherwise
- Watch: Dramatic footage shows eye of Hurricane Florence
- Drone footage shows pod of dolphins ‘dancing’
- Mass police inspection shows why pride, community and tradition all matter
- Before Jordan Edwards, 8 times police videos showed the real story
- Latest Las Vegas shooting footage shows security control room