It’s been an indifferent start to the season for George Puscas at Reading. The Romanian arrived at the Madejski Stadium in August for a hefty £7.5m fee and has so far scored three goals for the Royals. However, he was dropped from the starting 11 in Saturday’s 1-0 defeat to Middlesbrough. His omission from the start looked to be as a consequence of Jose Gomes’ disappointment in the striker after some underwhelming recent performances, particularly against Charlton. The Royals’ boss said after the Boro match “The reason (he did not start) was that I did not like the way that they played in the last game. “I have six strikers, all of them must fight for their position. They must give everything they have inside them like footballers, that it is my obligation to demand that from them. He continued by stating: “If they do not give the maximum they can, in my opinion, then we have very good quality players that can replace them and play, that is what happened.” After his exclusion from the fixture, questions were raised as to whether Puscas’ recent form should be a concern for Reading, particularly given the money parted to bring him… Read full this story
- 8 Small MA Homes With Big Price Tags
- Amazon’s Premier League arrival comes with a hefty price tag for fans
- Realme X review: More reasons to consider this phone other than its Rs 16,999 price tag
- Beacon Hill Wow: Small House Big Price Tag Version
- Super Mario Run Comes With a Hefty Price Tag
- What's Inside A Mobile Home With A Six-Figure Price Tag?
- From D&G to Gucci, here's where the stars kit out their kids in luxury designer labels... but could YOU afford the price tag?
- House With Custom Stonework Carves Out A $424,900 Price Tag
- What's Behind the Record Price of Gold?
- Nokia 5G phone to launch in 2020, to come with affordable price tag
Puscas struggling to live up to record price tag for Reading have 322 words, post on www.getreading.co.uk at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.