New companies will be exempt from taxes and duty Tweet Email Recommended Stories US to take Afghan govt into confidence over peace agreementSources say Pakistan to facilitate meetings between Afghan govt and TalibanPTI govt’s foreign policy has left Pakistan isolated on world stage: BilawalPPP chairman says foreign policy left in tatters by govt in just a yearGovt taking steps to fight dengueThe minster says that practical measures in field were utmost necessary to control dengue
- PM Imran announces incentives for construction sector amid coronavirus outbreak
- Sindh govt announces full-fledged lockdown from 12-3pm to restrict Friday congregation
- Google to soon highlight govt announcements in Search results
- Maharashtra govt announces pay cut
- Rs 1.7 lakh crore relief for the poor, govt announces SOPs like free foodgrains and cash.
- Rs 1.7 lakh crore relief for the poor, govt announces SOPs like free foodgrains and cash
- Coronavirus pandemic: Maharashtra govt announces 8% cut in electricity tariff for 5 years
- Richard Branson's Adults-Only, All-Inclusive Cruise Line Announces Second Ship, Valiant Lady
- Maharashtra govt announces 8% cut in electricity tariff for 5 years
- Coronavirus pandemic: Maharashtra govt announces 8 per cent cut in electricity tariff for 5 years
PTI govt announces incentives for shipping firms have 187 words, post on tribune.com.pk at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.