Motoring by Press Association 04/09/2019, 11:51 am Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Honda has revealed images of the production-ready version of its much-anticipated EV, with more powertrain details confirmed too. The road-going Honda e retains the soft, retro-inspired styling of previous concept and prototype versions. Standard-fit side cameras that replace traditional wing mirrors and door handles that sit flush with the body work — retracting when the car is approached. Its electric motor is available in two power outputs of 134bhp and 152bhp, both offering 315Nm of torque. The 35.5kWh battery provides a range of up to 136 miles on a single charge, making it ideal for the inner-city commuters Honda is targeting with this model. Fast and responsive driving is promised, with the motors powering the rear wheels only. Honda claims the 0-60mph time is approximately eight seconds. The ultra-modern interior features two large screens atop the dashboard that sees the number of physical buttons reduced to just climate controls. It’ll feature a ‘personal assistant’ that uses voice recognition to control a number of functions and is said to develop its understanding of the owners voice over time to hold more natural conversations and… Read full this story
- Professor who studies phenomenon'of fertility doctors who impregnate their unwitting clients reveals their motivations range from being 'like a rapist's' to a belief they're 'helping desperate patients'
- Honda Cliq Officially Discontinued In India: Removed From Website As Well!
- Honda to cut production at Japanese plants on sourcing concerns
- Honda Removes CB Hornet, XBlade & CBR 250R From Website: BS6 Updates Coming Soon
- Sonja Morgan reveals what she has named her breasts and which ghost she saw walking around her bed on Watch What Happens Live
- Coronavirus outbreak at SF’s largest nursing home: Early missteps, delayed response at Laguna Honda
- NASA reveals its plan for 'Artemis Base Camp' on the MOON that will become home to four astronauts in 2024 as they gear up for first trip to Mars
- Honda City Diesel Variants Discontinued In India: New-Generation Sedan Launch Delayed
- New Honda City ZX Features Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Top Spec Trim Broucher Revealed
- Maruti Suzuki Registers 32.05 Per Cent Drop In Production For March 2020
Production-ready Honda e revealed with 136-mile range have 364 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.