So far we’ve been tempted into Elvis elbow grease, Sharon the shark, and of course, our beloved Minky, but it seems that now there could be a cheaper way to feed our Hinching obsession… and it’s all thanks to Primark.
As the affordable high street store has just started selling its own version of the famous Minky sponges , lovingly named by Mrs Hinch herself.
Whilst they’re not the real thing so we can’t confirm how good they are, they are a lot cheaper than the originals.
Costing £2 for a pack of two (essentially £1 each), the cloths are essentially a third of the price of the standard “m cloth” minky, which are currently £3.10 for one on Amazon.
Already available in Primark stores all across the nation, the packs claim to be antibacterial just like the traditional Minky, although there’s no word on their effectiveness.
Meanwhile, Minkys have been made famous by online cleaning guru Mrs Hinch, who loves their non-scratch but high density microfibre surface.
She’s also a big fan of Scrub Daddy sponges, which boast similar non-scratch technology as well as turning firm in cold water and gentle in warm water.
Scrub Daddy sponges currently cost £4.30 each on Amazon.
- Where’s my nearest Primark, why don’t they sell online and where can I find out about new products?
- Primark fan? Here’s how you can buy the store’s must-have collections online
- Primark is now selling this ‘gorgeous’ Beauty And The Beast pyjama gift set… sending Disney fans into a frenzy
- Primark is selling £6 mermaid-style sequined booties and fans are going wild for them
- Primark is now selling this cute pink winter coat for girls… and it costs £14
- Meet the mum-of-two who’s made millions by selling SPONGES… and even Kim Kardashian’s a fan
- Primark are selling a £7 Minnie Mouse bag that looks identical to a £295 Kate Spade one
- Primark unveil £5 Beauty and the Beast Chip MUG after their must-have Disney purse sells out
- Primark to slowly expand further in Germany
- Primark is selling a £7 slogan jumper like the iconic £340 statement Gucci T-shirt