Cambridgeshire Police have confirmed that Russell Logan, 38, who was reported missing from Milton today (September 26) has been found and is safe.
Russell was reported missing from his home in Fen Road, Milton, at around 5am today with a police presence in Milton searching the Country Park along with a helicopter circling overhead.
Cambridgeshire Police were also joined by search and rescue teams from Lowland Rescue in the search, which included the 95 acre park.
Teams were spotted wearing what appeared to be gear suited to searching wet areas, with speculation that they were potentially searching around the water in the park.
Russell, who was described as 5’8″ and of a medium/muscular build was found in the Landbeach area at around 2.30pm this afternoon. Cambridgeshire Police confirmed that he had been found and was safe, thanking everyone who helped to share their appeal when he was initially reported as missing.
- How Do Police Go About Getting a Search Warrant?
- The Tax Man Cometh... To Search
- Fairfield Man Tried To Burglarize Garages In Brooklawn Area: Cops
- Helicopter Flight Schools
- To What Extent Does Racism Factor In Stop And Search Practices By The Police?
- Man Burglarizes Fairfield Restaurant: Police
- Cop Who Killed Naked Man Pleads Not Guilty
- Joliet Man Charged With Obstructing Justice
- North Hollywood Man's Body Found On Venice Beach
- Career Of a Police Officer