Cambridgeshire Police have confirmed that Russell Logan, 38, who was reported missing from Milton today (September 26) has been found and is safe.
Russell was reported missing from his home in Fen Road, Milton, at around 5am today with a police presence in Milton searching the Country Park along with a helicopter circling overhead.
Cambridgeshire Police were also joined by search and rescue teams from Lowland Rescue in the search, which included the 95 acre park.
Teams were spotted wearing what appeared to be gear suited to searching wet areas, with speculation that they were potentially searching around the water in the park.
Russell, who was described as 5’8″ and of a medium/muscular build was found in the Landbeach area at around 2.30pm this afternoon. Cambridgeshire Police confirmed that he had been found and was safe, thanking everyone who helped to share their appeal when he was initially reported as missing.
- Mystery as missing man found dead in Milton Keynes bus depot after ‘contact with cops’
- Police searching River Nene in Peterborough for missing man
- Live updates as police search for missing man
- Watch as police hunt for missing man in local park
- Troopers: Man admits killing, burying body in Adirondacks
- Helicopter victims' bodies recovered
- Five people killed in helicopter crash
- Helicopter carrying five goes missing
- Police asking for help in decade-old Greene County cold case