A teenage girl was taken to hospital after a crash near Ashfield School, police have said this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 8.45am on Tuesday.
A Nottinghamshire Police spokesperson told Chad: “Officers were called to a report of a collision involving a car and a 16-year-old girl at the entrance to Ashfield School on Sutton Road, Kirkby-in-Ashfield.
“The girl was taken to hospital with a head injury and was subsequently discharged having sustained minor injuries.”
- Royal Oak police seek armed man near Beaumont, schools in secure mode
- Police activity forces D-11 school on lockout Wednesday morning
- YouTuber Reportedly Warned FBI About Nikolas Cruz Comment in September: ‘Professional School Shooter’
- Wednesday's traffic: Auto vs. pedestrian crash near middle school
- Ohio teen mysteriously found dead in van near his school after calling 911 twice
- Part of Banbury closed off as Police investigate incident
- Police probe graffiti about high school's mascot
- Massive New Military Police Base Opens Near Cancun
- Residents concerned by proposals to build 45 homes near high school in Martham
- Teen Made Bomb Threat At Dale City School: Police