PUBLISHED: 10:42 04 September 2019 | UPDATED: 10:52 04 September 2019
Paul Bennett. Pic: Emma McMahon
People in Norfolk are being urged to help find a missing man who may have headed to the county.
Paul Anthony Bennett, 57, has gone missing from Leicestershire.
He was last seen by a member of his family in the Lutterworth Road area of Walcote on Sunday night (September 1).
It is believed he left work for Wigston at about 5.30am the next morning, but did not arrive.
You may also want to watch:
He had taken his car, a blue Ford Focus with a registration of BK09EHM.
Mr Bennett has links to Norfolk and people are urged to contact police if they see him.
He is white, 5ft 9ins and medium build.
He has light brown shaven hair, a beard and wears glasses.
He may be wearing bottle green cargo style trousers and a bottle green polo shirt.
Police and his family are extremely concerned about his welfare and urge anyone who thinks they may have seen him or a man matching this description or his car to get in touch on 101.
- Body found in Norfolk woodland believed to be that of missing man, police say
- Concern for missing man who called family to say he was hurt after bike fall
- Missing man rescued from Norfolk coast after large-scale operation is lucky to be alive
- Have you seen missing man Joseph Lettense?
- Missing man last seen at Norfolk pub
- Friends of missing man Tony Green to search river area today
- Body found in River Yare believed to be that of missing man Tony Green
- Missing man Carl Barrett found safe in Norfolk
- Have you seen this man? Police search for missing man in Breckland area