AN Inverness woman has taken second place at a national swimsuit modelling competition. Service support worker Chloe Maume (20) was the runner-up in the final event of the Miss Swimsuit UK contest last Saturday in Manchester, which saw 40 women competing for the title. She said: “I still cannot believe it, it was incredible. The whole day was a lovely experience, it was all make-up, hair, photo shoots, everything that defines glam. “Seeing and meeting so many girls all from different backgrounds and stories was lovely. “It was such an amazing experience so I will definitely be doing something like this again. I would love to do something like this as a career.” Leeds woman Jasmine Archer-Jones was the winner of the competition.
- Swimsuit ready! Beauty expert reveals the dos and don'ts to performing a bikini wax at home - including no cocktail pregaming or post workouts
- Debate brews in Vietnam on whether to drop bikini round in beauty pageants
- The Beauty Diary by Rebekah Scanlan: Best new beauty buys, perfect for isolation
- 'One swipe and you have perfect coverage': The $36 red lipstick that's been voted best by celebrities and beauty experts
- 'Can't tell the days apart anymore': Joan Smalls sizzles in a skimpy red swimsuit as she keeps herself entertained during lockdown
- Pregnant Rochelle Humes pines for a beach break as she shares stunning swimsuit-clad throwback snap
- MasterChef EXCLUSIVE: Behind-the-scenes pictures reveal the VERY unglamorous side of the Channel 10 show you'll never see on television
- And now for the housework round! Miss Wales hopefuls don glittering ballgowns to walk the dogs and do the gardening after the beauty pageant was cancelled due to coronavirus
- Lizzie Cundy, 51, wears a white BALL GOWN and STILETTOS to cut her lawn with a strimmer before switching into a plunging swimsuit for a sunbathing session
- Amanda Holden sizzles in plunging yellow swimsuit as she appears to jump INTO large glass of red wine in optical illusion video
PICTURES: Swimsuit silver for beauty contestant have 321 words, post on www.inverness-courier.co.uk at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.