AN Inverness woman has taken second place at a national swimsuit modelling competition.
Service support worker Chloe Maume (20) was the runner-up in the final event of the Miss Swimsuit UK contest last Saturday in Manchester, which saw 40 women competing for the title.
She said: “I still cannot believe it, it was incredible. The whole day was a lovely experience, it was all make-up, hair, photo shoots, everything that defines glam.
“Seeing and meeting so many girls all from different backgrounds and stories was lovely.
“It was such an amazing experience so I will definitely be doing something like this again. I would love to do something like this as a career.”
Leeds woman Jasmine Archer-Jones was the winner of the competition.
- Nominate a remarkable woman age 75 or older for first-ever Wausau Area Silver Pageant
- Olivia Attwood enjoys date night with boyfriend Bradley Dack
- Love Island 2018: The Best Clothing And Merch you can buy right now
- All the Love Island bling you need to fill your wardrobes with
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 16/12
- 10-Day Planner: City celebrations, live music, food, festivals and more
- Miss Great Britain 2018 grand final
- Dancing With The Stars: Hannah Brown tops leaderboard as Lamar Odom opens up about drug overdose