TV’s Phillip Schofield has more than doubled his salary in a year, from £803,000 to £1.73million.
The £927,000 rise for the ITV host, who fronts several shows, is revealed in newly published accounts and was largely due to Dancing On Ice’s return in January last year.
Other sources of income for Phillip, 57, include 5 Gold Rings and also corporate deals with the supermarket chain Waitrose.
But Holly Willoughby, his co-presenter on This Morning as well as Dancing On Ice, is likely to overtake him when her earnings for the 12 months to last November are revealed.
Holly, 38, was awarded a £200,000 wage increase by bosses at This Morning in 2017 to match Phillip’s £600,000 after reports that she earned a third less than him.
And her climb to become one of TV’s best-paid hosts was hugely helped by her stint on I’m A Celebrity as Ant McPartlin’s stand-in last year alongside Declan Donnelly.
Holly paid herself and husband Dan Baldwin almost £1.7million from her TV firm last year.
Her earnings nearly doubled from the previous year when she took £950,000 from the business, which channels her ITV income.
Showbiz editor’s picks
Details of her pay were revealed in published accounts for her company Roxy Media, which showed that the bumper cash boost was paid in the form of a dividend.
Holly owns 80 per cent of the firm and Dan, 43, the other fifth.
The couple shared the dividend, leaving Holly with £1,355,784 and Dan £338,946.
The mum-of-three also appears on panel show Celebrity Juice.
In addition she was unveiled as a brand ambassador for Marks & Spencer last September and fronted the chain store’s Christmas adverts.
- Phillip Schofield falls victim to April Fool’s Day joke by fans who claim he’s celebrating his 60th birthday – three years early
- Phillip Schofield, Scarlett Moffatt and Ruth Langsford congratulate pal Declan Donnelly on his new baby daughter
- This Morning viewers outraged as Phillip Schofield mocks Fern Britton on-air over BAFTA ceremony ‘snub’
- Ruth Langsford looks furious as Phillip Schofield cuts her off mid-sentence live on This Morning
- Phillip Schofield panics he’s high after testing ‘too many’ cannabis-based products live on This Morning
- Phillip Schofield’s £1m cash rise bonanza
- Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield split up in TV presenter shake-up
- Holly Willoughby SCREAMS and storms off set as Phillip Schofield scares her with a skeleton hand prop during spooky Halloween segment
- What is Phillip Schofield's net worth? Dancing on Ice host fortune revealed