A person has died following a “serious crash” in the South Island’s Mackenzie District. Police have confirmed an individual died after a crash near the intersection by Pukaki Canal and Glen Lyon Rd which was first reported to the cops at about 11:55am on Saturday. The road remains closed while the Serious Crash Unit is examing the scene. Motorists have also been warned to avoid the area or delay travel if possible. Newshub.
- Car crashes in three days leave 12 dead in New Zealand
- Rampant South Africa beat England in the Rugby World Cup final by 32 points to 12: Springboks crush the dreams of Owen Farrell and his teammates as Prince Harry watches from the stands
- Police in New Zealand launch criminal investigation after volcano island erupts killing up to 13 people and leaving two British women in hospital
- Several people killed as six-seater plane crashes on a Canadian peninsular after it was seen doing a 'low manoeuvre' before bursting into flames
- Jared Diamond: what we can learn from tribal life
- Fires, floods and free parking: California's unending fight against climate change
- Sailor who jumped off burning USS Arizona during Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor becomes last survivor whose ashes are interred at ship's hull as dozens of frail veterans attend anniversary
- Wot I Think: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
- The Life and Death of the ‘Children of God’ Messiah
- 'Mighty mice' and 120,000 pest-killing worms are delivered by SpaceX Dragon to the ISS for a muscle and bone experiment and a study in pest control
Person dies in 'serious crash' in South Island have 249 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.