A person has died following a “serious crash” in the South Island’s Mackenzie District.
Police have confirmed an individual died after a crash near the intersection by Pukaki Canal and Glen Lyon Rd which was first reported to the cops at about 11:55am on Saturday.
The road remains closed while the Serious Crash Unit is examing the scene.
Motorists have also been warned to avoid the area or delay travel if possible.
- One person dies in rollover crash near Grand Island
- South Africa: North West Tourism On Training More Youth in Tourist Guiding
- South Africa: Chaos Rocks At B/Bridge Border Post
- South Africa: Nelson Mandela Cell Not Up for Auction At CEO Sleepout
- South Africa: Informal Settlement Dwellers Rebuild Despite Repeat Demolitions
- South Africa: #FeesMustFall Protesters Facing Charges to Be Diverted to Community Service in Schools
- South Africa: SARS' Moyane to Brief Media Over Letter and 'Latest Developments'
- South Africa: Musina Traffic Officer Arrested After Shooting At Petrol Station
- Plane stolen by 'suicidal' employee crashes after unauthorized takeoff at Seattle airport