Members from the One Vision Media Production Group have recently enjoyed participating in boxing at Wigan’s Blundell’s Gym. One Vision is a non-profit group that provides training courses for people with learning disabilities in all aspects of media production. The Wigan-based group was established in 1998 through a free speech group.They provide practical training courses for people with a learning disability split into five main sections – media, arts & crafts, construction, character creation and health & wellbeing. And as part of their health and well-being module, One Vision were invited down to Blundell’s Gym in Wigan for a session of fitness and fun. They started by warming-up on the punching bags before moving on to pad and gruelling circuit work with ex-WBC intercontinental champion Lee Blundell. The seven students were in high spirits as they rounded-off the session by taking on some friendly sparring against each other.Blundell, who is also the coach of up-and-coming Wigan professionals James Moorcroft and Rhiannon Dixon, said: “It was absolutely fantastic. We loved having them down at the gym- they well and truly smashed it. “Each student was a pleasure to teach – and the glowing smiles on their faces throughout the session is… Read full this story
- Pete Davidson doesn't exactly stretch much in 'Big Time Adolescence'
- 'SNL' Star Pete Davidson's New Movie 'Big Time Adolescence' Receives Rave Reviews
- Pete Davidson shows brotherly love to best friend Machine Gun Kelly at the premiere of their Hulu original film Big Time Adolescence
- 'Big Time Adolescence' Star Griffin Gluck 'Would Love' to Join Pete Davidson on 'SNL' (Exclusive)
- Griffin Gluck Jokes 'Big Time Adolescence' Script Is 'Coming to Life' Through Friendship With Pete Davidson (Exclusive)
- Big Time Adolescence review – Pete Davidson plays to type in low-key comedy
- Here’s how you can get a free Cadbury Treasure Box in time for Mother’s Day
- 'Big Time Adolescence' Director on What Pete Davidson Brought to His Role
- ‘Big Time Adolescence’ Review: Pete Davidson, Professional Stoner Mentor
- Congolese kid Kuminga could be fast-tracked into big time
One Vision students get a taste of the boxing big-time have 343 words, post on www.wigantoday.net at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.