Nate Davis USA TODAY Published 1:34 AM EDT Sep 8, 2019 Even the most casual NFL fans know plenty about Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Aaron Rodgers and, at this point, perhaps more than they wanted about Antonio Brown, Ezekiel Elliott and others. If you enjoy fantasy football, many of the players are familiar, but their identities beyond the numbers might not be. And then there are just those good ol’ training camp stories you might have missed. So, heading into the league’s 100th season, here are 100 names (mostly less obvious) you should know, including maybe a few you’d simply lost track of … 1. Patriots P Jake Bailey: Belichick is going with a right-footed punter — stop the presses. Not a surprise given Bailey was a fifth-round pick in April, but it speaks to his ability given how stellar predecessor Ryan Allen was in New England’s Super Bowl LIII win. 2. Colts GM Chris Ballard: What does he do — if anything — after QB Andrew Luck’s stunning retirement left a presumed contender reeling? Ballard is sitting on a ton of salary cap money but has focused on rebuilding the Colts through the draft. His subsequent moves should be fascinating, and maybe targeting a… Read full this story
- FMIA: NFL Life At A Social Distance, and How The 2020 Draft Might Look
- Agent's Take: Inside the financials behind 2020 NFL free agency's biggest deals
- Why Enes Kanter has more than just losing the NBA season on his mind
- Zack Moss: 5 things to know about the 2020 NFL draft prospect
- Tom Brady leaving Patriots for Buccaneers: Tampa Bay officially introduces their new QB
- ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit Would 'Be So Surprised' if College or Pro Football Is Played This Fall Because of Coronavirus
- Colts' Xavier Rhodes 'didn't ever think' he'd be released by the Vikings: 'It's a reality check'
- Redskins offseason tracker: Free agency scorecard, key dates, draft news, rumors, the latest updates and more
- Tom Brady leaves Patriots for Buccaneers: Quarterback lands in Tampa, moves into Jeter's mansion
- Amari Cooper Defended by Peers After Rex Ryan Calls Him a ‘Turd’
NFL 2019 season: 100 players, coaches, names to know this year have 340 words, post on eu.usatoday.com at September 8, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.