An Indian restaurant has been rated the number one eatery in Newport , just months after it opened. Red Fort, in Caerleon , only opened in April this year, but has already pipped its way to the top of reviews website, TripAdvisor . The restaurant on Cross Street has 108 reviews on the site, with 99 people rating it “Excellent”, and just one reviewer deeming it to be “Poor”, with no “Terrible” ratings making an appearance. One reviewer on TripAdvisor described the restaurant as: “Probably the best in South Wales .” Another said: “Excellent food, lovely atmosphere, great staff. ” While one reviewer wrote: “Just came back from a amazingly fantastic experience of real Indian food, it’s nice to actually sit in somewhere that ticks all the boxes.” However, one reviewer noted the quality of the food but thought it was a bit pricey: “Excellent food and service but expensive. ” There was previously an Indian restaurant on the same site, which was average at best, but after all this positive reaction, to Red Fort, I was excited to see what all the fuss was about. Newport’s top 10 restaurants, according to TripAdvisor 1. Red Fort 2. Hatti 3. Marenghi’s… Read full this story
- There’s a catch to new Indians GM’s family tradition in Chernoff family
- Kluber steps up as new Indians ace
- Do the Indians have the best catching duo in the American League?
- After shock NWSL swap with Wambach, Sydney Leroux looks to adapt to a new club and city
- New Chick-fil-A Opens In Chantilly
- Redskins … Indians … Will Native Americans target the Chiefs next?
- Recap: Gordon, Shields lead Royals past Indians to win series
- Ventura shuts down Indians in 7-1 win
- Sports Illustrated predicts Cleveland Indians title, âSI cover jinxâ feared
- Royals roughed up in 10-3 loss to Indians
New Indian restaurant is city's best on TripAdvisor have 287 words, post on www.walesonline.co.uk at September 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.