0 Have your say A motorcyclist who fled the scene of a crash which left a woman trapped in a car has been found by police in a serious condition. The crash between the motorbike and a Vauxhall Insignia car on Middleton Park Circus in Leeds at 1.39pm on Tuesday, September 10. The 31-year-old female driver of the Vauxhall trapped in the car and was rescued by fire crews.She was taken to hospital but was not seriously injured.A male passenger on the Honda motorbike was also taken to hospital with a broken leg.West Yorkshire Police confirmed at the time that the driver of the motorbike had fled the scene.Today, police confirmed that the 20-year-old driver was found a short time after fleeing the scene with serious injuries.His injuries were not considered life-threatening and he was taken to hospital for treatment.West Yorkshire Police confirmed that no arrests have been made.Enquires are ongoing into the incident.-> Man seriously injured in Leeds city centre attack after row in Greek Street bar Drunk burglar smashed his way into Yorkshire pub so he could have lie down
- Police: Driver Flees Accident Scene Leaving Bumper, Calls Afterward For Help To Retrieve Keys
- SF SoMa Police Chase Ends With Car Crash Into Scaffolding
- Car Crashes Into West Mifflin House
- Tributes to 'beautiful' girl, 16, who died when underage driver 'crashed and fled'
- Volkmarsen carnival crash: '30 injured' as car 'deliberately' ploughs into crowd
- Nurse trapped in car after hit-and-run driver smashed into her and fled
- 'Speeding' driver 'killed two Good Samaritans' who were trying to free man in crash
- Ballarat bus driver goes on trial over crash that killed two lawn bowlers
- Man praised a ‘hero’ for crash tackling offender as he walks his dog
- First victim of Lockhart River plane crash identified as crash investigators battle heavy weather
Motorcyclist who fled scene of crash found in serious condition have 307 words, post on www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.